Title: Product experience - Lawn mower (~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.45] [Pay=3.89] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.70] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=30] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.37] [Pen=0.69 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1800
Available: 27
Description: The survey is aimed to understand your preferences and attitudes with regards to your lawn mower. You need to OWN a lawnmower in order to participate in this survey.
Qualifications: Exc: [2045692010-101312] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [749] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
mowin[/td][/tr]
writing :nope:

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Outstanding worker!
Requester: Kinga Makovi
Qualification Value: 1

Wow I must of did something right. Haha

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Only 50 characters.
Yes but I'm too lazy to type 50 characters for any survey. That would be an extreme waste of my time. I have much better things to do with my time than to spend them writing pointless sentences for no reason when I could be doing other things. Why would anyone want to spend a bunch of time doing pointless writing for no reason. I don't get it.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Outstanding worker!
Requester: Kinga Makovi
Qualification Value: 1

Wow I must of did something right. Haha

I got this too. lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I get to start putting that I'm enrolled in masters on surveys now.
Niceeee.

Reactions: themildone

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Yes but I'm too lazy to type 50 characters for any survey. That would be an extreme waste of my time. I have much better things to do with my time than to spend them writing pointless sentences for no reason when I could be doing other things. Why would anyone want to spend a bunch of time doing pointless writing for no reason. I don't get it.
50 characters doesn't take much time. 50 words yes that can take some time, 50 characters can be done quickly.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
50 characters doesn't take much time. 50 words yes that can take some time, 50 characters can be done quickly.
I don't think you get it though. That is time that I could have spent doing other things instead of writing long sentences for no reason. I mean man I have a lot of other things I could be doing with my time instead of writing out pointless info for no reason. I mean even if it's just for a survey I could write a ton of things for no reason but then I'm writing and writing and I stopped paying attention to what I was saying here some time ago and now I'm thinking about lunch and I don't know what Gina is going to make but I hope it's chicken and then later I want to go clothes shopping because I need some new pants.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I don't think you get it though. That is time that I could have spent doing other things instead of writing long sentences for no reason. I mean man I have a lot of other things I could be doing with my time instead of writing out pointless info for no reason. I mean even if it's just for a survey I could write a ton of things for no reason but then I'm writing and writing and I stopped paying attention to what I was saying here some time ago and now I'm thinking about lunch and I don't know what Gina is going to make but I hope it's chicken and then later I want to go clothes shopping because I need some new pants.

Reactions: C to the J

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

what is going on Wednesday??
HF is full as hell and my dumbass went back to bed at 6:30 after letting the cat in....
looks like I should have stayed up and worked :/

Status
Not open for further replies.