Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
is that you yelling "PLAY FREEBIRD" in the audience?
I don't think my friend and I said two words between us the entire night. Something about flying pigs with lights coming out of their eyes followed by severe thunderstorms in an open stadium.

Reactions: GTR

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I never even saw them, and I have them on finder....I don't know what is u
I never even saw them, and I have them on finder....I don't know what is up
Old panda no good they have changed them I just search for them several times a day, they have been posting about every day. Ass saver for me this week.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
And, why is that guy telling me I can "Pay with COD"? And he's spelling it like a swear word. Was cod a swear back when ice cream was a nickel? Was seafood an early form of currency? How did you keep it in your wallet?
back during the hot buttered beans revolution COD was actually a form of currency. it is no longer accepted and has been replaced by discover card.

Reactions: Jerami

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm rewatching Parenthood, because I loved this show.
I'm reminded of how much I disliked Jasmine. But the one character I could relate to the most, Kristina? I just don't like that much this go around.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
it's always cool to get a bootleg concert that you were at, I have many :wink: including the first show of the "1984" VH tour in Lakeland FL
man, poor Autograph got booed off stage and had shoes thrown at them, and this was their first opening spot, but... VAN HALEN :wink:
Youtube is such a wonder for this, searching for old live shows and venues...time for the annual "liberty lunch" and "electric lounge austin" spelunk.

GTR

Reaction score
I don't think my friend and I said two words between us the entire night. Something about flying pigs with lights coming out of their eyes followed by severe thunderstorms in an open stadium.
that reminds me of the BOC show I saw in 1981 and they had this huge Godzilla in behind the drum riser and it was spitting fire and it had laser beam eyes, that was very engaging, I miss the daze when almost all rock bands used laser beams and the fog machines

Reactions: mboone73

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

Would anyone like to make Wednesday's thread?
you mean "whip em out wednesday"
with pictures of strawberry shortcakes with various other additions, such as the delectable blueberry?

Reactions: mboone73

GTR

Reaction score
Youtube is such a wonder for this, searching for old live shows and venues...time for the annual "liberty lunch" and "electric lounge austin" spelunk.
yes it is, also I am on a number of good bootleg sites where you can get lots of older and newer concerts, I like to get some of the newer ones of older artist to see if they still have it :)

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
you mean "whip em out wednesday"
with pictures of strawberry shortcakes with various other additions, such as the delectable blueberry?
not sure I want to know what this means

Reactions: <Gucci> and GTR

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
yes it is, also I am on a number of good bootleg sites where you can get lots of older and newer concerts, I like to get some of the newer ones of older artist to see if they still have it :)

finnrose

Reaction score
I finally got in on some Noah HITs today! I hope I did alright. I think 60¢ each would be nice.

I hit $25 today which was so much better than yesterday so I am happy. I think I might be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.