08/07 - Shooting Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
This reminded of a game show from a few years back. Bet On Your Baby had one parent bet on how the baby would do on a task with the other parent.
What a fucked up competition. I would love to have been a fly on the wall at their house after the show.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
ok, so I went to take a shower and the viral batch increased....but still borked? I'm magic

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
But since we're talking about non-shitty CW (née WB) shows, I started watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend this week by accident (Netflix had a description for another show in its spot) and I am totally loving it. I am not usually into musicals OR romcoms, but this is just vulgar enough to keep my attention.

I did a marathon on that show a few weeks ago! I'm not a fan of musicals, but the songs were funny as hell in a few of the shows :) And, really, Josh wasn't all that.. I would totally go for the bartender :p

Reactions: essjay

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I got called for a job interview tomorrow. Not a great job so I'm trying to decide if I want to work in the real world or just sit on my ass and turk lol. I have to admit I miss human interaction more than I ever thought I would.

I guess I could always supplement the shitty job with Mturk :)
If you got the chance go for it. Turk will never provide retirement or insurance. At least you have a good chance at those with a "regular" job. And you won't get taxed as heavily :wink: Once you turk though you never truly leave so make some wine money here :p

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
If you got the chance go for it. Turk will never provide retirement or insurance. At least you have a good chance at those with a "regular" job. And you won't get taxed as heavily :wink: Once you turk though you never truly leave so make some wine money here :p
Beer money... I'm not one of those classy chicks like Vanyanka @Vanyanka

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
What a fucked up competition. I would love to have been a fly on the wall at their house after the show.
Yeah. They softened it by offering a college fund as the prize and using a comedian as host, but it was an awkward show.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an acohol related story:
I had a vodka and flavored water a few years ago, it wasn't terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.