08/07 - Mental Health Wednesday

How much do you tip when you dine in?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
My job is making me take a satisfaction survey :shifty: Its "anonymous" but there's no way I can be honest on it and even if I was I don't know how much weight it even holds. I wish I could just opt out of it lol

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

I still hold a grudge against these dudes because for about a year or so they switched to a McDonalds voucher for small fries, instead of a personal pan pizza.
are you serious? those disgusting pigs. probably trying to save money.

that personal pan pizza was fucking priceless man. Its where my love for pizza hut began

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen a dine-in Pizza Hut. :thinking:
there are tons of Pizza Hut with the dine-in option around here. This news makes sense - when the Pizza Hut place near me decided to shut down and move, their new location no longer had tables to dine-in but just a waiting area with some chairs for those who want to wait for their takeout order to be made.

The Dominos a few years ago added a dine-in area when they changed locations and whenever I go to pick up an order, I never see anyone dining there so I wonder if that franchise owner regrets adding a dine-in area to the restaurant instead of keeping it delivery/takeout only. I don't regret the new location as they made it a "theater" so you can see a pizza (or your pizza if you order at the register) being made from the dough ball being formed into a pizza crust all the way through the pizza oven baking and being sliced when finished cooking.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm getting pissed at the 74 streaming services people will have to pay for to watch anything. Like, no. I feel like technology is going backwards.
Too bad CBS All Access succeeded in getting people to pay for free tv. It only opened the door for NBC, Disney, etc. to launch their own streaming services instead of licensing content to netflix, amazon prime, etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: thismegan and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Too bad CBS All Access succeeded in getting people to pay for free tv. It only opened the door for NBC, Disney, etc. to launch their own streaming services instead of licensing content to netflix, amazon prime, etc.
I didn't mind paying for a couple things.

but now I have prime, hulu, netflix...

and then prime has like seven sub packages to watch content. I am not paying $80 a month to watch stuff.

Reactions: LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Pizza Hut was a huge part of my childhood, because they had a lot of good arcade games before consoles were really a common thing. And pizza ofc. RIP.
interesting to hear about a PIzza Hut with arcades.

Around here, if you wanted to play games while you ate pizza, you'd go to Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't mind paying for a couple things.

but now I have prime, hulu, netflix...

and then prime has like seven sub packages to watch content. I am not paying $80 a month to watch stuff.
Yeah, we decided to pick what we really wanted and not bother with the rest. We had to switch though....the cable bill is about $300 a month and doesn't even include any good channels...

• Wow
Reactions: savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.