08/06 - Tighten Up Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Watch and Remember | PANDA
Requester: JChenLab [A2Y481RSSFK13I] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch a short movie clip and test your memory. The experiment should take 40~60 minutes
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $8.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;Location EqualTo US
You've received a bonus from JChenLab for work related to 3UEDKCTP9V3LV7WVZNHIJEFPBIOK7E.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

I only did a little above average on the memory task. Some pictures weren't loading or I would have done better. I only mention that because it should be fairly easy to get a $2 bonus on that part.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Not bad if you are quick at uploading pics. Can do again with different socks, shoes.

Title: Foot Data Collection | Accept
Requester: Alex Chung [A1M2G2ITGO9ZFN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$37.59] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this HIT is to collect data of feet at various angles, attire (barefoot, sock, shoe) and distances.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV
I want to know what they are using these pictures for........ :cautious:

Reactions: coffeeowl

Beak

Reaction score
Not bad if you are quick at uploading pics. Can do again with different socks, shoes.

Title: Foot Data Collection | Accept
Requester: Alex Chung [A1M2G2ITGO9ZFN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$37.59] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this HIT is to collect data of feet at various angles, attire (barefoot, sock, shoe) and distances.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV
Poor guy has like 300 pictures of my nasty feet.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Despairagus

Beak

Reaction score
For those having issues with Amazon Payments:

I've been trying for a week to get a bank account verified. I got no response so I used the "call them" option and I was told you can't talk to anyone but they'll escalate it... It's good to see they are really on top of everything.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Nice this was the images where you had to decide if the pink pixels were on a motorcycle or bike, or just a reg person. I had left a review about it being underpaid with so many pics. Not sure if thats why they sent the bonus.. but hey I will take it :)

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from ComputerVision for work related to 32LAQ1JNT9QLH2DASB3YR9CU34MTUI.
The value of your bonus is: $0.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
We underestimated the amount of time this task would take, thank you for your hard work.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.