Title: Online Study of Human Motivation(~ 35 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chong Lab [A2ESHFS7IUG6L0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.47] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: A brief decision-making experiment.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
Not brief, at least for ol' slow me. And kinda weird. And already approved. So it meets the Ol' Crone Seal of Approval. Do it! What else ya got to do? Look at weird stuff.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Well that was productive, one hit lol, shooting for an early morning again, so off to bed ?

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Not brief, at least for ol' slow me. And kinda weird. And already approved. So it meets the Ol' Crone Seal of Approval. Do it! What else ya got to do? Look at weird stuff.
I think it took me about 30-35 mins, but not sure - turkerview said 40 secs, lol, and I knew that was completely inaccurate! And yeah, kinda weird, but glad its approved already. Especially since I got a code error and submitted with mturk ID.

Reactions: alk69

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about forensic evidence in criminal investigations. | Accept
Requester: UNSW Forensic Lab [A5E8P2L5P6JBS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.87] [Comm=4.56] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=85] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 11
Description: Insights into decision making with forensic science evidence. Complete a study where you read about evidence in criminal investigations and make decisions based on this evidence.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; AB_Studies DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Good night and good luck to everyone still mturking - I 'm done. I'm going to eat what's left of my steak and cheese Papadias I ordered for lunch. It looked so good, but was just so-so. It's all I have, I bought it with a coupon, so I'm eating it anyway...

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
I was too stressed to work today and blew off the whole day, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But, my guilt still kicked in and I came on at 10:30 to get a couple of hours of work in. Good thing there was still some of a batch left and I made $10 from that. May not be close to my goal, but good enough for an hour and a half! Hope everyone had a great day!

Reactions: HelloHello

alk69

Reaction score
Another HIT from this requester. I've done several HITs from them with no problems. All easy as is this one. Pop the bubbles and lean back easy-like. A no sweat HIT. And reasonably speedy.

Title: Mental Health Hotline | PANDA
Requester: Antino Kim [A2U6YZEK262E09] (Req TV): $15.19/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will spend about 10 minutes watching a recorded interaction between a mental health hotline agent and a user, and answering questions about your opinions of the interaction and the agent. Payment is $2.00.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Mental Health Hotline (2020_08_04) DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

alk69

Reaction score
Good night and good luck to everyone still mturking - I 'm done. I'm going to eat what's left of my steak and cheese Papadias I ordered for lunch. It looked so good, but was just so-so. It's all I have, I bought it with a coupon, so I'm eating it anyway...
I ate leftovers, too. A large helping of chicken and wild rice and green beans. Actually turned out good, especially considering it's all shelf stable stuff. Heated in a foil pouch, low and slow in my counter top oven. Ate right outta the foil..With a spoon. No wash up--just a spoon. Cooking for the tired and poor. And lazy, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.