08/06 - Stargate SG1 Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
Before someone asks, yes I changed my avatar. No, it's not Pleco @Pleco. Having a stupid night. My BIL keeps bringing up that he wants to move to the place we are moving to and it annoys the living hell out of me, it's like can you let us have a life? (there are a lot of other reasons as well) Hell, he even TOLD us he was moving in with us a few weeks ago and had never even asked or acted like he might want to. Which would be a no even if he had asked. People man, where is the personal space?

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score

Bokamo

Reaction score
It's way too early to be awake, but if this pain doesn't calm down in an hour or two I'm heading to the hospital, so I figured I might as well try and turk for a little bit! Morning everyone!

D

Deleted member 526

It's way too early to be awake, but if this pain doesn't calm down in an hour or two I'm heading to the hospital, so I figured I might as well try and turk for a little bit! Morning everyone!
what's wrong?!

Reactions: jan

Bokamo

Reaction score
what's wrong?!
I have no frigging idea, pain down in my kidney area. Doc was like..take some ibuprofen and walk it off. I'm not even in the military!!!!! LOL! (Those of you are/have been will get the joke). But when it's so bad it wakes you up in the middle night crying, somethings up.

Reactions: jan
D

Deleted member 526

I have no frigging idea, pain down in my kidney area. Doc was like..take some ibuprofen and walk it off. I'm not even in the military!!!!! LOL! (Those of you are/have been will get the joke). But when it's so bad it wakes you up in the middle night crying, somethings up.
:( yeah. maybe you ate something bad. maybe it will help if you drink some water.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
what up
rain woke me about an hour ago cause it was so damn loud :D

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Bokamo

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the $20 survey invite from Thomas Billiard? Love the 3 day timer on this one and getting paid to watch tv is my favorite lol.

Reactions: jan and panda3303
D

Deleted member 526

Ya I've been chugging it for a few days (this started WEdnesday) hoping it would help..so far, no go.Blah.
maybe it's your appendix if it's on your right side. idk what it could be if it's on your left side. walking around could help if it's just a really bad stomach virus thing.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
went up to rank 53, then down to 50, then back up to 51 :l

panda3303

Reaction score
Did anyone else get the $20 survey invite from Thomas Billiard? Love the 3 day timer on this one and getting paid to watch tv is my favorite lol.
Got it and love the show! Now that is a way to earn money.

Reactions: jan and Bokamo

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Just curious does anyone know if Douglas Sellers is approving with no problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.