08/05 - Full House Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

run the panda for kristen early's if you want them because I've been throwing a few back and will throw back some more harder ones

Reactions: Liz

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Discover causal relationships in a button machine | PANDA
Requester: Christopher Lucas [ABHYTI4DJ089B] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.63]
Description:
Press buttons on a machine and see which buttons cause other ones to light up. Average time <25 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

TheDuck

Reaction score
Morning, overslept on the theory that Zoltars would return to punish my laziness, but again my deeds go unpunished by Google...

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
So glad this batch of globals is about to finish so i don't have to feel guilty for not doing 'em.
I think he still has more to go. I wouldn't be surprised if it immediately reloads once this one is done lol

Enjoy it before they're gone for two weeks. :rain:
Is it officially two weeks? Last time he was gone for two months :cliff:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I think he still has more to go. I wouldn't be surprised if it immediately reloads once this one is done lol

Not too sure on it as I haven't gotten an actual reply from him since like Saturday. Only guessing so since that was the gap before he launched these 18,000 hits. Speaking of which has he approved your stuff from yesterday yet?

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Not too sure on it as I haven't gotten an actual reply from him since like Saturday. Only guessing so since that was the gap before he launched these 18,000 hits. Speaking of which has he approved your stuff from yesterday yet?
Not yet which makes me think he's going to post more, but after he gets the 18,000 I'm not sure if we'll see him for a while :shoot:

Reactions: Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Not yet which makes me think he's going to post more, but after he gets the 18,000 I'm not sure if we'll see him for a while :shoot:
Make sure to let him know he needs a 2nd tier qual with double the pay :wink:

Reactions: CloudNine

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, on the bright side, via Globals I have learned that it is NATIONAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH DAY!

Buuuut... I also got sucked into an article about the super detailed fake food they make in Japan to display in restaurant windows... so... you know, it's that kind of a day.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, everyone. :coffeepc: Woke up to a nice little bonus. Now I'm going to drink some coffee and eat this donut.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Anne Wilson for work related to 3QQUBC64ZEPO2FJIAT7WVNXOWAKNXU.
The value of your bonus is: $2.65 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score

I got a reply yesterday saying he's out of town for the next week. Dunno if that will affect more hits posting, I just started doing them myself

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot season 7 just started a few days ago on D3. Guess I'm taking the day off and making a monk.

Status
Not open for further replies.