08/03 - Wishbone / Wild Thornberrys Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Two short studies | PANDA
Requester: Jin Wook Chang [A1J846UVABBHS0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.43 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.13 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.68 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT is consisted of two short, unrelated studies.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Create unique content (NEWS) 40+ words | PANDA
Requester: globalworkforge [A2RCMN80FDD02G] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.56 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Qualification HITs for this task are posted periodically and randomly
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 976
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Writer I has been granted

jan

Reaction score
4 minutes - HIT says to take your time..........:)
Title: Media Use and Memory | PANDA
Requester: Conflict Research Lab [A26PH6VG8R81LY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.46 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.89 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 32
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this survey you will watch youtube videos and recall details about them.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

SG777

Reaction score
Title: Social Attitudes Surveys | PANDA
Requester: Rosalind Chow [A2UDEIOU58FAO7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.67 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.47 Generosity
★★★★ 4.87 Fairness
★★★★ 4.84 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a 10 to 15 minute survey about social interactions and attitudes.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 5
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

cassius

Reaction score
No, but I know what the code was (simple word) and the rejection message includes the supposed incorrect code:
Oops I thought a message was sent to the requester with a copy of the code. Sorry.

Castor

Reaction score
Anyone know how to teach a puppy to stop biting? My arms and ankles look like I've been mauled by a bear. I sprayed that bitter apple stuff all over myself this morning because I needed a break but it wears off pretty fast.

It's been a long time since I had a puppy this young and none of the tricks that used to work with my old dogs (yelping, distracting her with toys, stop playing until she calms down) are working with the new pup so far. I don't expect her to get it instantly just something that makes her pause, a little recognition in those puppy eyes so I know she's learning before my ankles are nothing but bone lol

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone know how to teach a puppy to stop biting? My arms and ankles look like I've been mauled by a bear. I sprayed that bitter apple stuff all over myself this morning because I needed a break but it wears off pretty fast.

It's been a long time since I had a puppy this young and none of the tricks that used to work with my old dogs (yelping, distracting her with toys, stop playing until she calms down) are working with the new pup so far. I don't expect her to get it instantly just something that makes her pause, a little recognition in those puppy eyes so I know she's learning before my ankles are nothing but bone lol
watch an episode of cesar millan and then do things that he does.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Just fyi, dogs don't understand being yelled at like you would think they do.

Do not use negative reinforcement/punishments. You should only use positive reinforcement.

TheDuck

Reaction score
Title: Psychology experiment on visual perception (~15 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Adam Greenberg [A146WFBD6FO6G4] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.60 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment aimed at understanding how people process visual information. You'll do 10 mins of trials on a simple task; then 5-10 mins of survey questions.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 7
Reward: $3.33
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;Location is US
10 minutes

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Ages 19-34 only: Answer a survey about health insurance(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shane Stinson [AB3TTZ8K42X7C] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.33 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.63 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18

Description: Give us your opinion about health insurance
Hits Available: 3
Qualifications: Exc: [596340-18066] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

Title: Ages 35 and older: Answer a survey about health insurance(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Shane Stinson [AB3TTZ8K42X7C] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.33 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.63 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18

Description: Give us your opinion about health insurance
Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: Exc: [596340-18065] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

Reactions: seventhaxis

jan

Reaction score

small breed or large breed?
One other thing you can do - as an adversive, is drop a soda bottle filled with coins (or something) right next to her and say no. Does she need some crate time?

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Do not use negative reinforcement/punishments. You should only use positive reinforcement.
I learned this by playing a dog training hit on turk. My dog was the worst dog at the end of the experiment because I only used negative reinforcement.

Reactions: bxpretzel
Status
Not open for further replies.