08/02 - Torrential Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Hey guys, someone I was helping get their suspension revoked got their suspension revoked, which is great! But that's only a part of why I'm making a post. Read the email they sent to the worker in question and tell me if something seems interesting...

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your account. We’ve received your complaints and understand your concern regarding the closure of your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) account. Your suspension appeal has been reviewed, and we’ve reinstated your account effective immediately. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve applied a $100 credit to your MTurk Worker account to compensate for the time it took us to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your participation in MTurk. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All I saw was 100 dollars, Have I told you lately that I love you?

Leatherass

Reaction score
Update: Zero rejections from my 3600 that I did on Tuesday. I did 1300 more today.

Today is my 13th day turking and I will soon have over 6k approved.
Oh wow look at you, I cannot argue with that work ethic :D

Please remember though that your time is valuable, but either way you will do great!

God Bless

Reactions: Liz and finnrose

Leatherass

Reaction score
About a week, it seems.
I started a survey earlier and they started off with threats on how they would reject me, it hurt me deep down inside

Think we can get a little something for my pain and suffering?

finnrose

Reaction score
Oh wow look at you, I cannot argue with that work ethic :D

Please remember though that your time is valuable, but either way you will do great!

God Bless
Thank you for the support. :embarrased:

I am disabled and so I can't leave the house to work. This keeps me busy and helps bring in a little extra cash. Mostly for things like kids' school supplies and support my hobbies without taking away from my hubby's paycheck. I am sure I will burn myself out on doing these batches eventually, but for now it's nice to just zone out with YouTube on in the background and make some money. I'm hoping if I get my numbers up quickly it will open up better options for me.

Last edited:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Shush Grandpa, oh wait you have babies at your house....hmmmmm. Want $100?
I got none at home anymore, except we watch 2 of them 3 nights a week while their mom works graveyards

Reactions: Liz and savvy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
do you think Josh realized no one can submit his hits yet?
I assume most requesters just throw money at MTurk and walk away for a couple hours, hoping everything gets done by then.

Reactions: nathan_p

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....the last few days have been filled with an odd amount of decent paying surveys $2+. It's like I've entered into an alternate dimension.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Thank you for the support. :embarrased:

I am disabled and so I can't leave the house to work. This keeps me busy and helps bring in a little extra cash. Mostly for things like kids' school supplies and support my hobbies without taking away from my hubby's paycheck. I am sure I will burn myself out on doing these batches eventually, but for now it's nice to just zone out with YouTube on in the background and make some money. I'm hoping if I get my numbers up quickly it will open up better options for me.
To me, I mean I don't know anything, but your numbers are fine, and better options are probably available already.

Don't sell yourself short, your a re grinder for sure and I love that about you, but turk smarter not harder imo.

Of course if I knew what I was talking about I would not be turking huh?

Dottie

Reaction score
So Mozilla Firefox decided on getting rid of every single add-on ... so there goes all of my blocked requesters and all of the add-ons.

Can't get anything to work anymore.

Can someone send me in the right direction for hit scraper working and everything? :(

LumosDC

Reaction score
Curious has to what others select for the A9 hit's when it comes to shoes. I'm torn between choosing 'one' or 'multiple' options when there is a logo on the side or back of the shoe (i.e. Nike checkmark, 'N' for New Balance, or the three stripes for Adidas) and then a label on the tongue of the shoe (often the actual brand name and/or smaller logo).

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Find Photos of Dentists | Accept
Requester: Sean Wilson [ADBTM50AB033A] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 120
Available: 440
Description: Given a dentist's name and website, find a profile photo of that dentist on that website
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Is anyone trying these?[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Starslip

Leatherass

Reaction score
Curious has to what others select for the A9 hit's when it comes to shoes. I'm torn between choosing 'one' or 'multiple' options when there is a logo on the side or back of the shoe (i.e. Nike checkmark, 'N' for New Balance, or the three stripes for Adidas) and then a label on the tongue of the shoe (often the actual brand name and/or smaller logo).
You make me want to cry, just press whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.