08/01 - Magic School Bus Monday!

Which do you prefer? http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/351752/

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When did they post that SelfConcept thing? I never saw it and now the hits are all gone.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
The band is really being dragged down by bass rat who's just straight up gnawing on the instrument, and guitar rat has probably never held a guitar in his life.
At least they are making an effort to provide atmosphere to go along with your shit posting. What were you expecting? The Philharmonic?

Reactions: Pleco

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Still confused why people are so excited over a painful $6 an hour HIT.
to me people are seeing the overall number and are like $$$$. We work for so little sometimes, it doesnt feel like it adds up, even tho it does. Someone drops 60 for a hit. people freak.

Reaction score
Are the V2L's still popping up in other people's Pandas? Every time I click accept on them they give me an error but they won't leave the queue.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are the V2L's still popping up in other people's Pandas? Every time I click accept on them they give me an error but they won't leave the queue.
Here is the thing.. V2L for some reason left their old broken hits up so people keep tossing them around..

If you see a 30min hit.. that is their new hits and they work flawlessly...

Go ahead and email them to bug them about this.. I think they need reminding that these old broken hits are floating around still annoying and confusing people.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
More realistically there is often times that have dead air that no tasks really are worth doing unless you have masters.
I have masters... and there are often "times that have dead air that no tasks really are worth doing."

Personally, I would much rather do something else than work on a long, painful survey for low pay. I don't see why low paying filler is something to be excited about. I felt similarly when people wouldn't shut up about zings >.>

Maybe if you are desperate it's nice to have something to work on, I guess.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I have masters... and there are often "times that have dead air that no tasks really are worth doing."

Personally, I would much rather do something else than work on a long, painful survey for low pay. I don't see why low paying filler is something to be excited about. I felt similarly when people wouldn't shut up about zings >.>

Maybe if you are desperate it's nice to have something to work on, I guess.
I honestly have done one zing ever. Well really, I looked at it then returned it. Gross.

Reactions: TSolo315

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Having masters doesn't really give you that much more access to work.
I have seen a few times that masters had a half decent hit during otherwise dead air

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen a few times that masters had a half decent hit during otherwise dead air
you know how I know its dead right now. This is a debate and were not working! bahh zing.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.