Not open for further replies.

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Title: Information Processing & Attitudes(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] Contact
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 720
Available: 14
Description: This HIT contains a psychological survey that will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. You will be asked to read a short passage and answer a few questions.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [100759-100170] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: Kliq and 4ourfuture

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so the purple/black thing in PC I got now thanks very much! ALinAL @ALinAL
What about the ------ dash lines around the HIT? I have it around Z's it's making me nervous.

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Not sure how to link it but there's a nice $12 study on prolific. I did a different version the other day and it was nice.
I signed up for this, but have yet to do a study over there despite getting offers for some. Really need to sit down and set it up.

Also, morning all. Was not expecting to see a glitter pig with nipple lights today but always nice to see something new.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
I signed up for this, but have yet to do a study over there despite getting offers for some. Really need to sit down and set it up.

Also, morning all. Was not expecting to see a glitter pig with nipple lights today but always nice to see something new.
It's one I have continually checking for new studies as when they are up they go fast. They usually pay a nice hourly rate for the time and once you get it converted to USD it's even better. It's not a lot of work, but it's good quality work. There's a link in my signature if you want to try it out.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley
Status
Not open for further replies.