08/01 - Glitter Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: New EASIER Whack-a-number game! BONUS up to $7! Headphones required. | Accept
Requester: bfm_res [A2DBP0Z0FTUI0Q] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.09] [Fast=2.78] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 3300
Available: 1
Description: Easy BONUS up to $7 depending on performance! 20-30 minutes total. Simple game but requires endurance (~25 mins of alertness for best bonus). Timeout in 45.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
Any cat owners on right now? How do you work when your cat is constantly in your lap,on your hands, or on your shoulders? She usually doesn't do this stuff. Been going on for two weeks now.

Reactions: theturkscribe

desallemands

Reaction score
Do tell, how does one get to get 2K in a few days ? Is this the same guy that does the dating profiles and you give your opinion ? thanks

To be fair I have done something like 2k in only a few days. Maybe it was too much for him.

desallemands

Reaction score
catnip :) works on humans sometimes as well.

Any cat owners on right now? How do you work when your cat is constantly in your lap,on your hands, or on your shoulders? She usually doesn't do this stuff. Been going on for two weeks now.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have arms on my chair that my cat sits on, or I just keep putting her down. I let the rabbit out so she has someone to play with. (she's afraid of the rabbit but likes to be close to her)

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Collecting data on how users would like to correct the answers from an automated voice assistant | Accept
Requester: Iam Plus [AOEPC07JB7ZM1] Contact
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3000
Available: 1
Description: How would you tell a voice assistant that the answer they provided for your question related to checking weather, concerts and playing music is wrong and how to tell them what is wrong and what needs to be changed.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
Grr. accidentally pressed "Enter" on this. Guess i'll just have to take the rejection. :banghead:
+

was it just me or did that one not make to much sense instruction wise compared to the otehr ones?

Reactions: NemoRolls

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do tell, how does one get to get 2K in a few days ? Is this the same guy that does the dating profiles and you give your opinion ? thanks
it is! Yes! I just had a panda up for him whenever I was at my computer and banged them out all day. I will miss him. Take my place.

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
I have arms on my chair that my cat sits on, or I just keep putting her down. I let the rabbit out so she has someone to play with. (she's afraid of the rabbit but likes to be close to her)
She usually sleeps in her cat tree or on the stool, but here lately it's all about laying on me or grabbing my hands as I type. It's super cute and annoying at the same time. :LOL:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
She usually sleeps in her cat tree or on the stool, but here lately it's all about laying on me or grabbing my hands as I type. It's super cute and annoying at the same time. :LOL:
my puppy likes to sit in my lap while I turk and yesterday she wouldn't stop pawing at my hand and ducking her head to force me to pet her :love:

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I guess.

Just a heads up I done one of these HITs from a new requester to test the waters and caught a rejection.

Adrien Vaissade
Identify the pockets on a cloth
Hourly: $6.85
$0.03
Rejected
Feedback
2 errors out of 4: task has been done poorly plus you have an average error rate too high compared to the mean.

I emailed the requester so we shall see.

Anyway....Happy August.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
She needs more play, randomly open drawers, closets, pull chairs out, set a random box out for her to explore. Brush her every day it gets their cuddle needs out. Basically make everything a game and she'll go sleep somewhere eventually.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
She needs more play, randomly open drawers, closets, pull chairs out, set a random box out for her to explore. Brush her every day it gets their cuddle needs out. Basically make everything a game and she'll go sleep somewhere eventually.
What are your recommendations for a cat who likes to yell at random things/doors/corners of rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.