08/01 - Glitter Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
I am stuck in the 1600's. It's a long story fraught with "I'm not that good at the game, I guess" and "I got bogged into bronze after initially placing in gold and now can't get myself far enough out of it b/c everyone I get paired with is a bronze person"

Someday I will be platinum. Someday.
I'm in the same boat, stuck in high bronze. I just bought the game around Christmas for myself. One of my kids always ends up plat/diamond maining Mcree and he makes fun of me a lot. I just assume everyone is a pro at this point. We should start an MTC "climb out of the sewer" OW team.

Reactions: Despairagus

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't it summer break there? I forget you are a teacher and if it's like here do y'all have the meet and greet with students and parents? I don't like this at all my granddaughter in going to have my niece as her teacher I think she will be to easy on her. And believe my granddaughter is a little DIVA and will use it to her own good.
Not a teacher, lawyer no summer break for me.

Reactions: Kennedy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, stuck in high bronze. I just bought the game around Christmas for myself. One of my kids always ends up plat/diamond maining Mcree and he makes fun of me a lot. I just assume everyone is a pro at this point. We should start an MTC "climb out of the sewer" OW team.
A McCree main!? That's grounds for disownment. Are there many OW players here??

GTR

Reaction score
now excuse me while i pour this entire family size bag of Cheetos on my desk and get to snortin'

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
now excuse me while i pour this entire family size bag of Cheetos on my desk and get to snortin'
I thought you preferred ramen

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
I thought you preferred ramen

lately i have been getting shortchanged with no seasoning packets, so it's not so much fun just snorting noodles

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
lately i have been getting shortchanged with no seasoning packets, so it's not so much fun just snorting noodles
well, I wouldn't know; I never intentionally snort anything

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.