Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair, that could be said for most quals not named VacationAPI.
Remember that time when an ocmp requester came along with a new qual and everyone got excited thinking they were going to make fat stacks when in reality they never even posted after the initial qual hit? That certainly doesn't happen around these parts any more.. heh

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Remember that time when an ocmp requester came along with a new qual and everyone got excited thinking they were going to make fat stacks when in reality they never even posted after the initial qual hit? That certainly doesn't happen around these parts any more.. heh
Not OCMP but I thought this qual was going to be awesome. He posted one batch for it then never again. Was easy $15/hr work.

He figured out he could get India to do the HITs for 3 cents instead of the 50 cents he was paying us. :rain:

Reactions: Kerek and Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Not OCMP but I thought this qual was going to be awesome. He posted one batch for it then never again. Was easy $15/hr work.

He figured out he could get India to do the HITs for 3 cents instead of the 50 cents he was paying us. :rain:
That looks familiar as hell. When was that a thing? The name doesn't ring a bell but the hit title sure does.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That looks familiar as hell. When was that a thing? The name doesn't ring a bell but the hit title sure does.
Something like 6 months ago.
The qual was a $2 HIT.

Reactions: Metallica

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
they posted a lil bit, mostly nonsense that I didn't understand why they needed to crowdsource any of it. I made like $20 off that qual $$$

Reactions: Metallica

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
they posted a lil bit, mostly nonsense that I didn't understand why they needed to crowdsource any of it. I made like $20 off that qual $$$
Give me daily 5's and a couple batches of 6's and I don't need anything else.

Reactions: VGB
Status
Not open for further replies.