07/28 - Vengeance Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Love watching fail compilations with Jim Ross as commentary. I seriously die OHHH GAWDDD NOOOO
When I was a kid I build this elaborate set up in my closet for my wrestling toys. Had a complete backstage with locker rooms build from cardboard for all backstage schenanigans. The megatron built from scratch and a WWF ring the one that opened and you could store your wrestlers in. Even made cardboard tables that would snap in half but I could click them back in place.Wish I still had that kind of creativity.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
yea those are fucking hilarious.
You ever see the double rock bottom one. Where like a person trying to save two people from a fire falls off a 20 ft ladder to the ground and literally does a perfect double rock bottom on each of them. That was it had to walk away from the comp after that

Reactions: sryan66611

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Organizational attitudes(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anna [ANOPDHMA327QW] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: A short study examining people's attitudes towards organizations
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; TP Panel: -1113123155 N is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US; Exc: [1672366-51965] has not been granted;

Reactions: aveline

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
The guy at the gas station grabbed my hand and kissed it all over. After I left, I noticed he hadn't charged me for the beer. Am I a prostitute now?
I have a strong reason to believe she never washed her hand after. I could see her enjoying having her feet washed in peoples tears like JC

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
basketcasy you a fan of hubert shelby jr? Man how do I tag someone do I just type @their name

Status
Not open for further replies.