07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Title: 1 Hour Online Psychology Experiment | PANDA
Requester: UCL MetaLab [A1DMQUW1GNCOAB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.05 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is an online psychology experiment, which will involve some simple tasks in your web browser. Note: new HITs are occasionally published but you may only take part once; HIT submissions from repeat participants will be rejected.
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 4
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: UCL MetaLab ME Block Past Workers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

shooting this back because of to
"
1 Hour Online Psychology Experiment

Starts with a difficult time consuming task. You then are required to complete a few surveys that require considerable thought. These might even be IQ tests. This HIT took me 90 MINUTES to complete for $4.

Needed the money would do the HIT again."

Reactions: Deleted member 526

jan

Reaction score
Is anyone having more of a problem with PRE's? I just did a couple of penny hits - and couldn't run ONE panda and open up the 1st hit...........
:banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: BrewMeister
D

Deleted member 526

Record the prices for headboat fishing from websites
masters batch
these look pretty good. I'm going back to sleep so I'm not trying any.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Welp, my day is done. Caught the 0715 WallStreet Train, got a $0.70 bonus for playing some game this week, PE of $1.50.....

Time to sit back and color commentate as Soluto throws the double-reverse with new hits for $0.99 that must be done on a Nokia phone within 7 minutes....

For the LOVE of MERLIN, PLEASE give us PEPS, Vertical Leaps, Jamelios, anything worth doing....

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone having more of a problem with PRE's? I just did a couple of penny hits - and couldn't run ONE panda and open up the 1st hit...........
:banghead:
I had HM and one panda running on PC and could open the hit page to save my life.

Reactions: BrewMeister and jan

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
not advice you (or anyone) is likely to follow.......but it worked for me :wink:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/462086-does-exercise-help-get-rid-of-hangovers/
HA! Back when I was an undergrad, one of my fraternity brothers was a Med Student at the Med School. He set us undergrads up with an IV stand and would get us the IV Bags to rehydrate after the big party the night before. That worked fine, but it worked better when someone figured out you could just head straight back to the vodka bag (in limited doses, of course) and get your morning started right. Good times.....

LexDigg

Lounge Act
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tell us your opinion on modern work | PANDA
Requester: Armin Granulo [A3IKZX2YRAQRQY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is a study about unemployment. So, we are looking for people who have lost their jobs within the last two years, and who would like to give us their opinion about changes in today´s working environment.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.65
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.