07/27 - Whisper of the Heart / When Marine Was There Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have stopped the data collection till tomorrow morning (we stopped it about a day after there were no available batches on mturk). Please check back tomorrow morning. We appreciate your work.

Best
-V2L

ShanaMarie @ShanaMarie

Last edited:

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about the US federal budget(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nikhil Garg [A13WYGMP60TT40] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer questions about the US federal budget using a new survey mechanism
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Exc: [-1534779634-17554] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 93;Location is one of: US

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I leave the house I spend money. I just need to stay indoors until I make all the money.
I have it set where anytime something is spent with my debit card, I get a text. So I've been sitting here watching as everything I've made so far this week has been spent by my husband, who was supposedly just picking up a prescription with a $3 co-pay. I really need to change that. It's a little demoralizing.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
My Evening: 4 monitors active (2 on my desktop and 2 laptops) and my cellphone. Both laptops are running Perk.tv and EarnHoney videos to rack up points. One of my desktop windows has a tv show playing with the other monitor has HITScraper, MTurkCrowd, and EarnHoney videos playing. My cellphone has the Perk.tv app going.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Perhaps they will actually be able to get it working.... I'll nearly fill up on hits and hope for the best.
I got lucky earlier today. I had two Batch 1's and was clearing out my Q from other stuff and the first one came up on the screen via that Q Adjuster script. This time it skipped the login screen and just went straight to the Comments and Submit screen at the end. I let them know in the comments it was wierd, no conversation, etc. and then just submitted it on a whim. Already approved. So I have no clue what they are doing on their end now. As long as they want to hand me $0.80 a pop for nothing, I'll pointy and clicky all day long.....

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't find, anyone know about how long the $4.25 survey social responses was taking? it says abt an hour, im hoping not. I was going to do it tomorrow, but my PE is looking pretty sad.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can't find, anyone know about how long the $4.25 survey social responses was taking? it says abt an hour, im hoping not. I was going to do it tomorrow, but my PE is looking pretty sad.
17 min or so for me.

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Great. That Batch 1 shall cook another day then.....
I'm not sure if that batch is going to work tomorrow - but it mght. All the servers are getting reset and q'ed to release new batches in the a.m. Anyone that was having login issues should hopefully have that resolved. :)

Reactions: BrewMeister

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We'll be back tomorrow morning, around 9-10am Pacific time with a new batch. Yes, I just stopped the server to push some updates. We still haven't been able to replicate a login issue that workers were reporting, which maybe very well because of queuing. THanks for your interest and have a great night.
-V2L

Status
Not open for further replies.