SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Summarizing a short news article | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Robert Meyer [A2IDUJDYPJGEX5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.83/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Summarize a news article in at least 4 sentences
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 391
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. Not sure the answer to this though :( I am sure it's super simple to do with the right formula.
ok glad i wasn't awful at explaining it at least. i used to manually add in the days when i added a new month but somewhere along the line i screwed it up because my totals don't add up to my actual total anymore. and i thought i fixed it the other day but didn't. and i don't want to manually re do it all because i have been turking for almost two years now!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
ok glad i wasn't awful at explaining it at least. i used to manually add in the days when i added a new month but somewhere along the line i screwed it up because my totals don't add up to my actual total anymore. and i thought i fixed it the other day but didn't. and i don't want to manually re do it all because i have been turking for almost two years now!

I bet Kerek @Kerek knows

Reactions: Liz and C to the J

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: aveline

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in Psychology Study: Social Groups, Social Institutions, and Attitudes | PANDA
Requester: Kimberly M Rios [A2U3HRTZ3BKJDP] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will answer questions about your attitudes toward different social groups and social institutions.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
It's hard to see what the issue is without actually seeing it. Did you check to make sure all the formulas were in there correct, possible one box got messed up along the way which messed up your totals.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember trying to watch this at 13 on a stolen Blockbuster VHS my cousin had and I thought it was so boring. Ten years later I popped it on and was blown away. Kind of shows you how appreciation of art changes with age man brandos performance is unreal. And martin Sheen getting all drunk in the intro and actually trying to hurt Coppolla is priceless
Man I wanna give up on work, crack a beer and talk film now. I studied it at college for no other reason than exactly what you explained. It's one of those movies (along with most of Kubrick's stuff) that I've seen so many times but with such large gaps in between I find something new I love or am fascinated by every time I watch. Everyone in that film is unbelievable, the script is smart and funny and creepy, it shouldn't be anywhere near as good when filming it was such a mess... I'd watch it every day if I could. :love:

Reactions: Pleco

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's hard to see what the issue is without actually seeing it. Did you check to make sure all the formulas were in there correct, possible one box got messed up along the way which messed up your totals.
all i did was have a separate area where I have the days of the week listed, and next to each day i used the sum equation and manually entered all the cells for that day. so there's no real way i screwed it up except for selecting the wrong dates at some point lol

Reactions: Liz

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about how you make decision | PANDA
Requester: pardis emami naeini [A2N3H3G34WHGKV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please answer this short survey on your decision making process
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US;Completed My Survey Already has not been granted

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pitch Perception Experiment - Up to $1.85 BONUS possible for a total of $2.05 in ~15 minutes | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.18] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 2.95] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 139] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.72/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Complete a variety of short pitch perception experiments - making judgments about whether one note is higher or lower than another note
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS HIT IF YOU HAVE DONE A PITCH PERCEPTION EXPERIMENT WITH US IN THE PAST WEEK.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Pitch Perception Experiment - Up to $1.85 BONUS possible for a total of $2.05 in ~15 minutes | PANDA
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.18] [Fast: 4.27] [Comm: 2.95] [Fair: 4.32] [Reviews: 139] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.72/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Complete a variety of short pitch perception experiments - making judgments about whether one note is higher or lower than another note
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS HIT IF YOU HAVE DONE A PITCH PERCEPTION EXPERIMENT WITH US IN THE PAST WEEK.

stop screaming at me

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
all i did was have a separate area where I have the days of the week listed, and next to each day i used the sum equation and manually entered all the cells for that day. so there's no real way i screwed it up except for selecting the wrong dates at some point lol
Wish I could be more help. :cry:

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Please follow URLs!!! They are often very informative about whether the Twitter user is presenting a ......blah blah .
BLAH. For 2 cents? suck it.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wish I could be more help. :cry:
aw thanks. it's ok, it's not really that important just interesting in my opinion. i also have averages next to the sum cell so i can see what i am averaging for each day of the week. even though my totals might be a bit off, over the near two years i've been turking, mondays and wednesdays are my best turk days and friday is by far the worst. also i average about $8 over the weekend which is surprising since i rarely turk at all on the weekends.

Reactions: Liz
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Answer a short survey about how you make decision | PANDA
Requester: pardis emami naeini [A2N3H3G34WHGKV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please answer this short survey on your decision making process
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US;Completed My Survey Already has not been granted
Time: 04:13
Hourly: $11.38
Some writing.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
aw thanks. it's ok, it's not really that important just interesting in my opinion. i also have averages next to the sum cell so i can see what i am averaging for each day of the week. even though my totals might be a bit off, over the near two years i've been turking, mondays and wednesdays are my best turk days and friday is by far the worst. also i average about $8 over the weekend which is surprising since i rarely turk at all on the weekends.
I actually love the idea of this so you can keep track of things like that....most lucrative days would be great to see. I may have to start something like this.

Reactions: bxpretzel

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Man I wanna give up on work, crack a beer and talk film now. I studied it at college for no other reason than exactly what you explained. It's one of those movies (along with most of Kubrick's stuff) that I've seen so many times but with such large gaps in between I find something new I love or am fascinated by every time I watch. Everyone in that film is unbelievable, the script is smart and funny and creepy, it shouldn't be anywhere near as good when filming it was such a mess... I'd watch it every day if I could. :love:
Never went to college for it but I consider myself somewhat of a casual cinema expert. I often love movies other people find boring. Narrative is more important to me than action and all that Marvel comic book stuff. Like the first time I watched godfather think I was 13 I thought it was lame. Watched it again around 18 and was blown away. Raging bull too I HATED then watched it when I was older and was amazed definitely in my top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.