Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly you could buy the cheapest mouse on the market if you have this mouse pad. His smile makes you feel like you're getting the most out of your mouse no matter what

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I actually do have a nice Logitech mouse. I just think all those gaming mice look crazy and over the top. I suppose they are appealing to a certain demographic.
They always look sharp at the end.
Would be afraid I'd cut my hand open.

Reactions: Kerek and Vanyanka

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I actually do have a nice Logitech mouse. I just think all those gaming mice look crazy and over the top. I suppose they are appealing to a certain demographic.
I agree. I generally like to use mice with more than 5 buttons, and pretty much every single one looks completely ridiculous.

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
Definitely got me lol. Colors don't change as fast though. Some are crazy though, this one had two extra buttons on the side and that was good for me but when my brother gave it to me, he was like "I should've gotten you the one with eight." Eight? What am I going to do with eight?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How much do you care about the settings in MTS not requiring a page reload to apply because I'm thinking about making you have to reload to apply changes on mturk.

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
Went to look at funny mouse pads but found ones with boobs. Not printed on, but actual boobs that I guess you rest your wrist on? I think I'm done internet.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
How much do you care about the settings in MTS not requiring a page reload to apply because I'm thinking about making you have to reload to apply changes on mturk.
It wouldn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.