07/27 - Thursday is Dönerstag

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Is usertesting like userbob hits?
easier. no a/v required. you're working through a VM and following steps that are provided. I do these just about every time they show up and I'm paying attention to hit scraper.

Reactions: SCOTTM

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I've earned more this Summer on mTurk than any other time period since turking in 2015. I feel like I finally found an extra gear. I've stayed pretty determined since mid-May. That's when it all started. I don't have the 5's qual, but C to the J @C to the J's work ethtic is one of my biggest inspirations on here. Also guys like Humble and Gamera for being in the non-5s club like myself and still managing a way to bring in decent money. Of course Kadauchi is Kadauchi. Not human with the cash he rakes in. I'm leaving out numerous people who I admire on here who work their asses off. Kerek for improving my chances with the women. He invented Real Southern Comfort. He's a red panda, but he's a smart red panda.

God, it's not always easy on mTurk. It's a grind some days. For people who laugh at this line of work - screw them. Turkers are probably some of the smartest people out there.

I wouldn't call myself the smartest turker, but g'dang have I worked my ass to a pulp the last few months and I still want more. I keep thinking of other sources long term and where to go after mTurk. Might get an in person job if the money is right. The bittersweet thing about mTurk and comparing it to what you make in a in person job - mTurk actually pays more. Considering what your skills and talents are. Of course if you have a certain degree, etc you can make a ton of money at an in person job. A kazillion times more than mTurk. But I've made probably around $700 more on mTurk in a 45 day period (the last 45 day period at least) than what I would've during the same time at my last office job

Or course taxes play a huge part of it, but I've been already planning for that come next year.

I'm completely rambling. Just want to say if you're reading this - I admire you. We're all hard workers in here. Who scrape for every penny. It might not be glamorous, but it's enough to get us by

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Dessert Bar Study | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Manoj Thomas [A37L47Q4PMMWY3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.42] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 4.06] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 240] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.25/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
A new dessert store
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Reactions: Nuramazing

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
easier. no a/v required. you're working through a VM and following steps that are provided. I do these just about every time they show up and I'm paying attention to hit scraper.
I think thedorchannel @thedorchannel is talking about UserTesting.com. It does require a microphone. It's not part of MTurk.

Reactions: thedorchannel

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You know I didn't even think to bring up that it isn't legal. I think this might be something FIL might listen to.
Lately my daily average has been pretty low because I have been just using MT as filler the past month.
It can get sticky with family, I have no doubt. Going under the assumption that your husband is paying taxes (not working off the books) on his wages and your FIL is saying he can't pay him at all (for whatever reason) ... then yes, he may want to be clued in to the legality of that situation.

SCOTTM

Reaction score
He gave it his all. Even brandos crazy mind put together a brilliant scene. Think I read somewhere that he wouldn't listen to Coppolla he was just acting how he wanted. Think he even weighed like 75 pounds more than Copplola asked him to weigh
You would think Brando with his past history with Copplola with Godfather would have shown Copplola more respect and came in good shape instead of coming in 75 pounds overweight.
I think this was right after DC Comics payed millions to Brando to play Jor-El in the Superman movie,so Brando was shall they say becoming a fat cat in more ways than one. lol.

Reactions: TaxiDriver

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You would think Brando with his past history with Copplola with Godfather would have shown Copplola more respect and came in good shape instead of coming in 75 pounds overweight.
I think this was right after DC Comics payed millions to Brando to play Jor-El in the Superman movie,so Brando was shall they say becoming a fat cat in more ways than one. lol.
Yea he definitely hit his top ego point still a brilliant performance. the horror the horror all ad libbed just came off the top of his head and it stuck in the film

Reactions: SCOTTM

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 5 min study | PANDA
Requester: PBJ Manager [A1BM35NPP0Y6VB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.85] [Fast: 4.70] [Comm: 4.11] [Fair: 4.91] [Reviews: 86] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.22/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
In this survey, you will be asked some questions about sports. Please only accept if you have at least basic knowledge of the 4 major American sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL)
Time: 1 hour
Reward: $0.51
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

3 mins

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: ONLY FOR PEPSI DRINKERS: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences | PANDA
Requester: Jessica Lasky-Fink [A1KRXW3OISUI49] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.11] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 65] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.21/hr] [Pen: 1.54 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
ONLY FOR PEPSI DRINKERS: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.48
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
ewwww

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: ONLY FOR PEPSI DRINKERS: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences | PANDA
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.21/hr] [Pen: 1.54 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
ONLY FOR PEPSI DRINKERS: Complete this survey about your beliefs, opinions, and preferences
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

ewwww
Jaded @Jaded

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
God, it's not always easy on mTurk. It's a grind some days. For people who laugh at this line of work - screw them. Turkers are probably some of the smartest people out there.
I've said to the people I know on more than one occasion. When I do, I'm talking about people MTC really, since I don't know any other turkers.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TO 2:
Description:

ewwww
If this isn't a TO violation, it's at least a violation of human dignity and good taste.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Title: Web Page Categorization (Michael Bisping) | PANDA
Requester: SET Master Account [A21C7HHM1RNKOR] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You will be shown a screen shot of a web page and asked whether the web page contains Michael Bisping content
Time: 168 hours
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1;
lots up

SCOTTM

Reaction score
I think I am going to join them over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.