07/27 - Fiber Friday!

Pizza: Is it a medicine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

desallemands

Reaction score
They are talking about these HITs. You have the have a certain qual to work on them, and I don't think they've opened it up to more people in a while.
Title: Decide if a Video is about a Topic | Accept
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A4IJUXTMQNS4J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.48] [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.15] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.03] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 300
Available: 4565
Description: Given a video and a topic, decide whether the video is about the topic and would be watched because of it.
Qualifications: 2016Q3Centrality Exists ; Location EqualTo US

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
thank you. do you know what the quals are ? :) for the sergey hits ?
See that last line in the export I posted? That's the qual. It's called "2016Q3Centrality Exists."

I don't have the qualification, but I'm pretty sure you do a few of the HITs when the qualification is open. Then, they score those HITs and if you do well enough, you get the qualification. They haven't opened it up and allowed people to take the qualification test in some time now, though. So, people without the qual don't really have any way to try for it at the present time (unfortunately).

Reactions: desallemands

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I think your explanation was more involved than mine, and, therefore, superior. :wink:

I thought of you the other day when I saw this Scott Bakula gif (correct me if I'm thinking of someone else on here who liked him):
:heart::heart::heart:Yes Scott Bakula was one of my teen crushes growing up. It hadn't occurred to me to look, but is Quantum Leap streaming anywhere?

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Super fast, easy qualification test. If pass, you will be invited many other surveys | Accept
Requester: Michael K. [A57D191YA6SP3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.15] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.62] [Reviews=49] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.74] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: Finally, get PAID for your qualification tests. We run surveys frequently, and this HIT is to prequalify you for certain surveys in the future. Please answer honestly and simply.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
qual[/td][/tr]

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
See that last line in the export I posted? That's the qual. It's called "2016Q3Centrality Exists."

I don't have the qualification, but I'm pretty sure you do a few of the HITs when the qualification is open. Then, they score those HITs and if you do well enough, you get the qualification. They haven't opened it up and allowed people to take the qualification test in some time now, though. So, people without the qual don't really have any way to try for it at the present time (unfortunately).
This. When I said they have a good batch here and there, I should have said good open batch. The vast majority of their work atm is closed qual, and my guess is it will stay that way (prove me wrong Sergey!)

Reactions: TotalBabe

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:heart::heart::heart:Yes Scott Bakula was one of my teen crushes growing up. It hadn't occurred to me to look, but is Quantum Leap streaming anywhere?

I'm pretty sure it's on Hulu, and it was on Netflix a couple of years ago. If you have cable, it's still shown on Cozi TV, too (late night).

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's on Hulu, and it was on Netflix a couple of years ago. If you have cable, it's still shown on Cozi TV, too (late night).
Ty! Will keep an eye out for it. He needs better gifs :electrolyte:

Reactions: TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.