• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
highly recommend fruit loops with milk for breakfast. cannot say enough good things. probably taking the day off. I hope you guys make a lot today! it is money tuesday so you probably will.
This shouldn't even have to be mentioned.....Fruit Loops are the fing best. Also the milk part was unnecessary. I don't know who chomps Fruit Loops without milk. LOL.

EDit: Dude I'm fucking rocking these SEOs today. They just have a ton. Seriously, it takes like 15 seconds to read and they're 10 seconds cents. Worth it.

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
This shouldn't even have to be mentioned.....Fruit Loops are the fing best. Also the milk part was unnecessary. I don't know who chomps Fruit Loops without milk. LOL.

EDit: Dude I'm fucking rocking these SEOs today. They just have a ton. Seriously, it takes like 15 seconds to read and they're 10 seconds cents. Worth it.
you don't need milk

:hungry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat8mouse

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
you don't need milk

:hungry:
Alright alright. You need milk if it's alone! WIth what looks like a chilli cheese something i'll def eat the crap outta that.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright alright. You need milk if it's alone! WIth what looks like a chilli cheese something i'll def eat the crap outta that.
guy on the radio, in jersey (conservative politics, even though I'm not conservative :incog: ) says that fruit loops are amazing with macaroni and cheese

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
guy on the radio, in jersey (conservative politics, even though I'm not conservative :incog: ) says that fruit loops are amazing with macaroni and cheese
Now that's something i'm not so sure I'd wanna try

Kamalani

Reaction score
Good morning all! Happy Turking Tuesday!

I have a strange, nosey question....does anyone's Total Earnings so in the six figures? I'm pretty proud that my is 5 figures (just barely :wink:) But I know that some do quardruple per week what I do. I'm just getting back into it heavy again and average about $100/week right now. Most of mine came from 3 years ago when I did it a lot more than I do now.

McAodh

The Toad is Loading.
Reaction score
Title: Tower Builder: Testing personality traits with a game | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: ScienceAtHome [AG7FEO7TXYYXQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.91] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.78/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
We are research group from Aarhus University studying how people solve problems and we could really use your help!
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; ScienceAtHome Tower Builder has not been granted;

Less than 30, game is frustrating. Definitely worth panda! I caught just as I nodded off and now I am wide awake.
Maybe I did something wrong. Or I am tired. I answered the survey questions - didn't get a game to play. Now it says it is "Approved - Pending Payment". Did I miss something?

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
but conservative politics aren't that bad
I keep myself away from politics. I got called a liberal the other day for trolling a guy that had nothing to do with politics whatsoever. I was like whoa buddy. Calm er down.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe I did something wrong. Or I am tired. I answered the survey questions - didn't get a game to play. Now it says it is "Approved - Pending Payment". Did I miss something?
Email them and tell them you missed the link. Link is = http://download.scienceathome.org/?id=tower_builder_win_mturk

Edit: I think they were just going for the bottom results. THe game was just incentive. Cause there was nothing really in the game that would have helped them I don't think. I think it was all about the survey.

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep myself away from politics. I got called a liberal the other day for trolling a guy that had nothing to do with politics whatsoever. I was like whoa buddy. Calm er down.
sounds like he was liberal with his insults

Reactions: Concise and klyde

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Choose between pairs of Maps | PANDA
Requester: DataMazeLab [A2WW77BI39ZXVM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: We are designing a magazine cover page, and there is space for only one map. Pick the map that you think is most interesting.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: MapQual is 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

has short qual test

actual task takes like 3 minutes

Last edited:

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Easy Survey For Research(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.98] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 290] [ToS: 26]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.93/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 78% of 9] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Participate in a quick easy survey for academic research. This 1.5 minute survey will ask you about your opinion on various hypothetical scenarios and will pay $.15.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 67
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Exc: [902686318-51384] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

Reactions: sweetie1018

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
The texture of the two seem incompatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.