Status
Not open for further replies.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: BrewMeister and jan

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
No hits so ill leave on hm and troll overwatch all day by using only bastion and counting off my kills in public chat.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Implicit Values Tagging [Restaurant] - Qualification | PANDA
Requester: OCMP75 [A2YSXPKEGZFA1H] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.71 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.21 Generosity
★★★★★ 2.81 Fairness
★★★★ 4.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 34 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Implicit Values Tagging [Restaurant] - Qualification
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 44
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: None

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
welp turns out the heat actually did knock out our a/c yesterday. sometime during the day yesterday it stopped pumping cool air and was only recirculating air. it peaked at 82 degrees in our house before bed last night and even though it dropped down to 72 or 73 outside last night, the house only cooled to like 80 with all the windows open and fans on. it's so gross and i barely got any sleep. today has turned into "bring your dog to work" day because i can't leave my poor german shepherd with his fur coat in our hot and humid house all day. boyfriend is working on fixing the a/c unit, he is an hvac technician but works on big commercial systems not residential units so fingers crossed he can fix ours today.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
welp turns out the heat actually did knock out our a/c yesterday. sometime during the day yesterday it stopped pumping cool air and was only recirculating air. it peaked at 82 degrees in our house before bed last night and even though it dropped down to 72 or 73 outside last night, the house only cooled to like 80 with all the windows open and fans on. it's so gross and i barely got any sleep. today has turned into "bring your dog to work" day because i can't leave my poor german shepherd with his fur coat in our hot and humid house all day. boyfriend is working on fixing the a/c unit, he is an hvac technician but works on big commercial systems not residential units so fingers crossed he can fix ours today.
Damn that sucks -- that's awesome that you can take your dog into work though wtf!? Aren't you IT support?

Reactions: Liz

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you get your ac fixed! Our heat wave has mostly passed, but not before it knocked out our FRIDGE, and I had a ton of food go bad over the weekend :arghh:

Reactions: bxpretzel

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Damn that sucks -- that's awesome that you can take your dog into work though wtf!? Aren't you IT support?
nope, i work at a law school :) there is technically a no animals policy but school's out for summer and it's overall pretty chill. i have a closed door office so he can hang out in here. he's 6 and very well behaved now. and there's a professor who occasionally brings his cavaliar king charles spaniel and twice a semester (around midterms and finals) a local rescue agency brings in puppies and kittens for the students (and staff!) to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.