07/24 - Weird Wednesday!

Do you have all your original teeth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
overrated lol. that steak restaurant scene where they try to figure out what to talk about is booooring.

django is my favorite. That movie has everything. The dinner scene is Lionardo Dicaprio's best scene of all time
I love how Dicaprio actually cut his hand open by accident when he slammed it down on the table. He looks at it for just a moment and without skipping a beat finished the scene. Fantastic

KimDamyun

Reaction score
I have a question, I want to look for hits from Mturk Prod called "Transcribe a short video" and he's putting out a lot of them, but they're all with varying rewards depending on the length of the video. Is there a possibility to make Hit Catcher catch those even though they all have different rewards? Like let's say I choose one flr 0.34$ and put it into Hit Catcher I think it only looks for those with a 0.34$ reward as well instead of all of them,because I can't catch a single one. Also is it possible to set a watcher for a requester?

PandaThief

Reaction score
I have a question, I want to look for hits from Mturk Prod called "Transcribe a short video" and he's putting out a lot of them, but they're all with varying rewards depending on the length of the video. Is there a possibility to make Hit Catcher catch those even though they all have different rewards? Like let's say I choose one flr 0.34$ and put it into Hit Catcher I think it only looks for those with a 0.34$ reward as well instead of all of them,because I can't catch a single one. Also is it possible to set a watcher for a requester?
Best bet is to use PC and do a req search

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not aware of anything freely available that would let you auto-catch based on pay. The people that make those scripts don't generally like giving them out to the public for free.

There are ways to set a watcher for a requester, though. Panda Crazy will do it, and I think that seems to be the most popular option. Turkernator will do it too, but like the pay-based auto-catchers it's not free.

Reactions: KimDamyun and savvy

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study ~ 30 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Whitney Allen [A3MULT7TYR9YVY] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Choose lotteries.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Just did this and it says I will get $50 bonus, sure hope so as it will be the biggest bonus that I have ever gotten. Looks like other people have been paid out the bonus. Anyone here?

chrisosaur

Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study ~ 30 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Whitney Allen [A3MULT7TYR9YVY] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Choose lotteries.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Just did this and it says I will get $50 bonus, sure hope so as it will be the biggest bonus that I have ever gotten. Looks like other people have been paid out the bonus. Anyone here?
well good luck! i hope you get that payout!

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Mine was up yesterday but I had no power and by the time I got it back I had no power to do any work (lol) so I kinda thought it would still be sitting around today but I'll check again after regular launch time :pray:
Now you'll have to do your HIT with the unwashed forecasters like me. :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.