Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.10 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.29 Generosity
★★★★ 4.68 Fairness
★★★★ 4.77 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 256 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.06
Qualifications: PickFu NDA is 1;Play Mobile Games is one of: 1;Location is US;Age is one of: 2

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I was on molly at a party once. and I was laughing and talking to everyone. playing a piano. those were the days

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
reaganomics

I was on molly at a party once. and I was laughing and talking to everyone. playing a piano. those were the days
It was used a theraputical aid in shrinks offices until it was banned, then ya know MTV had an after school special saying it puts holes in your brain..

now study's show so many promising things about it, at micro-doses ( not enough to get high)... but it is illegal, so ya know.

SSRI's and benzos will keep you pacified

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Sunday night, 11 pm, is anyone actually working?
I keep trying to finish the SelfConcept survey, but I can only seem to do about two hours each night. I guess there's a reason they give you seven days to finish.

It's 2 AM here, I just cracked a bottle of wine and the boyfriend will be home from his Sunday night gig in an hour and a half. So no, no more work.

Reactions: Concise

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I keep trying to finish the SelfConcept survey, but I can only seem to do about two hours each night. I guess there's a reason they give you seven days to finish.

It's 2 AM here, I just cracked a bottle of wine and the boyfriend will be home from his Sunday night gig in an hour and a half. So no, no more work.
It'll be a great feeling when you're done. I say the next time you work on it, and you have like 10-15 tasks left, finish it out. :jaded:

Reactions: Tuesday

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

You'll laugh just as much if you're the only person at the party who isn't on molly. Most people only think they're charming when they're on drugs.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It'll be a great feeling when you're done. I say the next time you work on it, and you have like 10-15 tasks left, finish it out. :jaded:
I have 16 tasks left, but there's one that just keeps wearing me out. I can't seem to get passed it. Tomorrow is the day though.

Reactions: humbleturker

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
You'll laugh just as much if you're the only person at the party who isn't on molly. Most people only think they're charming when they're on drugs.
While I agree you do not have to "do drugs to have a good time", or "be charming", I will say they break down your barriers and let you experience a different level of socialization that you really would not have had otherwise

but ya know, people who use drugs are addicts and crazy burnouts, the lot of them, and they should be put in prison for 20 years

edit: sorry, unless it is alcohol, tobacco, or marijuana ( in some states)

Last edited:
Reactions: Concise and Peachy

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
While I agree you do not have to "do drugs to have a good time", or "be charming", I will say they break down your barriers and let you experience a different level of socialization that you really would not have had otherwise

but ya know, people who use drugs are addicts and crazy burnouts, the lot of them, and they should be put in prison for 20 years

edit: sorry, unless it is alcohol, tobacco, or marijuana ( in some states)
Your first statement is marginally true, but I disagree with your second statement. Without getting into all of that too much I really only meant to say that drugs offer something of a false sense of security and community.

I'm not a prude, I drink too much and I've done my share of illegal things, particularly when I was younger. I'm still dealing with the repercussions of some of those things, and judging by some of the statements that you have made, so are you.

I'm just not sure that the slipping away of inhibitions that people feel when they use chemicals is particularly constructive.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a prude, I drink too much and I've done my share of illegal things, particularly when I was younger. I'm still dealing with the repercussions of some of those things, and judging by some of the statements that you have made, so are you.

I'm just not sure that the slipping away of inhibitions that people feel when they use chemicals is particularly constructive.
You are not a prude, and I understand many people won't just agree with my statements. different boats, different floats, and I am fine in my own boat :D

The whole understanding and perception of random substances is almost equal to political talk, and I hate that
To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.