07/23 - Super Battleground Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
No wrestling gifs?
I find that those are pretty common. You would not believe how competitive the GIF Basket market is. Really gotta make your baskets stand out among all the cat/wrestling gifs

Reactions: mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Yeah, they clean it super awesome by taking everything out of your house... things like your TV, computer, tablet, etc.
You really know how to smash dreams new person.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 22, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 682

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 752
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $10.97
- HIT reward earned: $224.53
- Total Amount earned this week: $235.50

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
He didn't include the name of the business in his email. He said he would send it after I sent my Mturk ID number and yelp user ID. I was looking for a way to report him to Mturk, but I don't know how without currently having a hit of his in my queue.
At the bottom of every MTurk page, there's a "Contact Us" link. You can use that to go to a form to report something.

Reactions: harriss143

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 20 minute academic research survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Academic Research [A211E581CH778X] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.86] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a story and give us your opinions. This will take about 20 minutes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
At the bottom of every MTurk page, there's a "Contact Us" link. You can use that to go to a form to report something.
But that's only if they have hits posted, right? I looked quickly last night, but it was after 10:30 and my 3 year old was crawling around on the floor like Reagan in the Exorcist, wailing and flailing his arms. So, it obviously wasn't a very thorough search.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
But that's only if they have hits posted, right? I looked quickly last night, but it was after 10:30 and my 3 year old was crawling around on the floor like Reagan in the Exorcist, wailing and flailing his arms. So, it obviously wasn't a very thorough search.
No, you can literally go to mturk.com, scroll down, and there's a "Contact Us" link. It's not the same as the "Report this HIT" link. But it's another way you can contact MTurk to let them know about something problematic.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
No, you can literally go to mturk.com, scroll down, and there's a "Contact Us" link. It's not the same as the "Report this HIT" link. But it's another way you can contact MTurk to let them know about something problematic.
Awesome, thank you!

ETA - I don't really know why I didn't think of that. I've used that button before to try and change my location. Spoiler Alert: there's no way to change your location currently on Mturk.

Last edited:

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 22, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 119

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 112
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $53.52
- HIT reward earned: $133.43
- Total Amount earned this week: $186.95

cassius

Reaction score
That email had Amazon's address or something on it at the bottom. Wouldn't sending that to them with explanation work? Plus there was a hit up with that name on Friday. Of course we don't want to incriminate the wrong person but it's too close to be a coincidence.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
That email had Amazon's address or something on it at the bottom. Wouldn't sending that to them with explanation work? Plus there was a hit up with that name on Friday. Of course we don't want to incriminate the wrong person but it's too close to be a coincidence.
The email had Amazon's information at the bottom because the requester sent it through MTurk's system. If you clicked reply to that email, it would be directed to the requester's email, not to Amazon.

cassius

Reaction score
The email had Amazon's information at the bottom because the requester sent it through MTurk's system. If you clicked reply to that email, it would be directed to the requester's email, not to Amazon.
I meant sending that email to Amazon since it was sent to the person in Amazon's system.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I meant sending that email to Amazon since it was sent to the person in Amazon's system.
Ah, yes, you could copy and paste that email into the text box on the "Contact Us" form.

Reactions: cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.