07/23 - Mohair Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
why don't you just out me to everyone, Jaded? :p
Persephone78 @Persephone78 what are pandacorns? I'm picturing pandas disguised as acorns which sounds hella cute but I'm not sure if that's right
Go back a few pages and see my new washi, click the picture for wonderful pandacorn goodness!

Okay, okay, no one blame themildone @themildone it was totally me :eek:
I always blamed me, but since you're putting it out there, I can totally blame you.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Go back a few pages and see my new washi, click the picture for wonderful pandacorn goodness!

I always blamed me, but since you're putting it out there, I can totally blame you.
:o those are adorable! I especially like the narwhal (panwhal? narda?) one. Although tbh I'm a little disappointed my guess wasn't right.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:eek: those are adorable! I especially like the narwhal (panwhal? narda?) one. Although tbh I'm a little disappointed my guess wasn't right.
My google search of panda acorns was disappointing.

Reactions: Persephone78

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: those are adorable! I especially like the narwhal (panwhal? narda?) one. Although tbh I'm a little disappointed my guess wasn't right.
Thank you! I kept wanting to mention that it might be a narwhal but didn't want to interfere. Now that you've said it I can join in and agree! :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you! I kept wanting to mention that it might be a narwhal but didn't want to interfere. Now that you've said it I can join in and agree! :)
psh you wouldn't be interfering. Unless you said stop buying washi. Then I'd have to throw you in the ocean.

Jatis

Reaction score
Well thank god for the batch gods.

Reactions: Liz

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
How did your day without social media go? Super productive and prosperous? :wink:
that lasted about half the day, but yes. but in the afternoon at work I looked at the clock at 2pm, then again at 4pm and had a small panic attack about where the time went. But this evening has been SM filled smh

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
psh you wouldn't be interfering. Unless you said stop buying washi. Then I'd have to throw you in the ocean.
I've made the mistake of interrupting ladies discussing crafts before and learned my lesson. I try my best to not do that anymore, so please just tell me to shut up if I step out of line.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've made the mistake of interrupting ladies discussing crafts before and learned my lesson. I try my best to not do that anymore, so please just tell me to shut up if I step out of line.
now I'm imagining you getting your ass beat at Joanne's

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Jatis

Reaction score
these sentences are so wholesome. "I love my son, i buy him bike, his smile make me many happy"

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.