07/22 - Super Intricate Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Good morning! :wave2:

This is probably the mark of a newb, but I just spent an hour typing in a monstrous walmart receipt for what will likely amount to $0.08.

I have never seen someone buy so much meat.

I knew it was ridiculous when I started it, but sometimes the need for the challenge outweighs the need for actual money. This seems to be a theme with me:headwall:
Are you anywhere near Il.?
You can wax my car for free if you want, It's challenging as it has a fabric roof and a lot of little crevices
I also demand a good job and if it is not done to my satisfaction, not only will I not pay you, but I will mark you so every other car owner knows that you did a sub par job and your waxing days will be over because I say so

IMO don't do shit work

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm taking the kids to a Poor New Englander's Disney, aka Storyland. I just emptied the rest of the stuff out of our bags from the trip we took PA last month.
Oh, you might have mentioned that to me already and I forgot. Should be fun

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, you might have mentioned that to me already and I forgot. Should be fun
Oh it will be. I just don't want to move out of my chair right now. lol.

Reactions: ducky

jan

Reaction score
I'm taking the kids to a Poor New Englander's Disney, aka Storyland. I just emptied the rest of the stuff out of our bags from the trip we took PA last month.
Rainy week (are you going this week?)

Reactions: TinaBanina

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Rainy week (are you going this week?)
Yes :/ We are going to the park on Tuesday, so it will hopefully not be too terrible. We'll be up there Mon-Wed, but the hotel has an indoor pool, so if we end up leaving the park early (we go almost every year anyway), we will just chill out at the hotel.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes :/ We are going to the park on Tuesday, so it will hopefully not be too terrible. We'll be up there Mon-Wed, but the hotel has an indoor pool, so if we end up leaving the park early (we go almost every year anyway), we will just chill out at the hotel.
How old are your kids? I have one more trip in 2 weeks with mine - 19 months and 4, and tbh I'm kind of dreading it :sofa:

Reactions: ducky and jan

jan

Reaction score
are you headed up Mt. Washington?

I wanted to climb it so much last summer on my b-day, (I've been up there before)
but I can't drive up there and back (and climb) all in one day. And I don't know how to leave the dog all day :(.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
PE $5.05. I'll get back to turking later after I do some things.

Reactions: thedorchannel

jan

Reaction score
no doggie door?
the yard isn't fenced in. Besides, he wouldn't want to stay outside. We live on the main road, but our backyard goes on forever (the lawyer who worked with us on the closing gave me a map of our property and said, Ah, yes, the bowling alley LOL.

Reactions: Birdie

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
How old are your kids? I have one more trip in 2 weeks with mine - 19 months and 4, and tbh I'm kind of dreading it :sofa:
Oh, mine are 9 and 4. Driving trips with a toddler are terrible. My son (the 4 yo) has never shown the best side of his personality in the car. Also, the fighting. :cautious:

are you headed up Mt. Washington?

I wanted to climb it so much last summer on my b-day, (I've been up there before)
but I can't drive up there and back (and climb) all in one day. And I don't know how to leave the dog all day :(.
No, we probably won't. I don't really know if my kids would like it. I looked into doing one of the train rides, but I really don't think the 4 year old would care enough (and I think it's like 5+ hours on the train, so the awesomeness of being on a train would wear off LONG before we reached the top). I remember driving up as a kid and it was super boring for me. I wouldn't mind doing it as an adult, but they would just be miserable.

Reactions: jan and Sondi

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
the yard isn't fenced in. Besides, he wouldn't want to stay outside. We live on the main road, but our backyard goes on forever (the lawyer who worked with us on the closing gave me a map of our property and said, Ah, yes, the bowling alley LOL.
invisible fence, plus of course they don't stay outside, but they at least have the option

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the $30 David Plans iPhone study? I'm not sure how I feel about an "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" app. :cautious:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Record a short video clip of you saying "Happy Birthday Nicole" while fully dressed | Accept
Requester: Difference LLC [A3P2PAFF5BWP47] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 300
Available: 1
Description: I am making a video for a friend and need some extra people to say Happy Birthday
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Oh the things that must have gone down in the past for this title to be so specific.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.