07/21 - The Tempest Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
I have coffee because my awesome fiance took the time to make some cowboy coffee for me before he left for work. He is maybe definitely the one guys
awwww
But, on the cowboy coffee front. I just googled that. Why? Is it 'better' with the grounds? Or easier?

and edited to add:
Isn't that window nailed shut illegal?

Reactions: BrewMeister

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of marketing messages and preferences for consumer goods and products (Part A) | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.05 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Perceptions of marketing messages and preferences for consumer goods and products (Part A)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 196
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: previousx has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit to tag, becasue I forgot to quote lol jan @jan
1- yes. We always do cowboy coffee when we camp. Yes, we could filter, but honestly, its like a special treat now lol
2- also yes, but the building is in the middle of being sold, neither 'owner' will fix the issue atm. Landlord couldn't afford to fix it anyways. The biggest window is really old, and the wall underneath will have to be torn out and replaced.

Last edited:

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
1- yes. We always do cowboy coffee when we camp. Yes, we could filter, but honestly, its like a special treat now lol
2- also yes, but the building is in the middle of being sold, neither 'owner' will fix the issue atm. Landlord couldn't afford to fix it anyways. The biggest window is really old, and the wall underneath will have to be torn out and replaced.
When the AC went out in my house last summer we had poor man AC's. Freeze a 2 liter full of water and put it in front of a fan. There are other things you can make with foam coolers and such that can help you through the heat :)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
When the AC went out in my house last summer we had poor man AC's. Freeze a 2 liter full of water and put it in front of a fan. There are other things you can make with foam coolers and such that can help you through the heat :)
my ghetto cooler consists of a swamp cooler sponge attached to the back of a box fan with an aquarium pump dripping water over it... (I get bored and like to make stuff )

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit to tag, becasue I forgot to quote lol jan @jan

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 8-10 minute Research Study | PANDA
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.54 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.15 Generosity
★★★★ 4.90 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 154 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Respond to some multiple choice and short response items
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.91
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

Reactions: <Gucci>

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
I have these medical grade ice packs that are used for transporting medication that I stick on the backs of my fans. Even they are melting and getting warm within just a couple hours. I also made a poor mans dehumidifier (rock salt in a bucket with holes, placed in another bucket to catch water underneath). My plan is to seal up my windows in about a half hour and cover them in white blankets. It rained this morning, so the temp outside is a nice chill 74 (sarcasm here). Sucking as much air into the house with fans as I can now. We also 'trespassed' into the empty upstairs apartment and opened all the windows up there to help vent the trapped heat.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Respond to Attitude Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CHARGE USF [A2GF5ZKFAAI8KB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.07 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 42
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Respond to a survey about work attitudes.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-2055124933-17063] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.