07/21 - Sugary Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
So, yesterday one of the survey hits I did stopped working halfway through and after emailing the requester about it, I got a message back saying that I could still be compensated if I submit the hit with the problem typed in the feedback box. Well, how am I suppose to get to the hit again when it is no longer available? It isn't in my history because it was never submitted, it was returned.
you can't. But they can post a compensation hit 'just for you'

Reactions: Minx2121

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
PE: $2.31.

1 hour in. Today is horrid. Least I can do other stuff while I scan.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

lyk this if u cry errytiem

scrmcasey @scrmcasey
I saw this movie in theaters a day before my grandfather passed away. So I actually do cry errytiem.

Sorry, I'll reboot myself so I can go back to the regular shit posting routine.

GTR

Reaction score
I like the way you think. But what would your alternative be to fund your decadent lifestyle?
probably setting up stages for concerts or bouncing at a few places i used to back in the 90s, i damn sure would not go back to freight handling for trucking terminals, that bout killed me and wore my body down after 12 years of it

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
So, yesterday one of the survey hits I did stopped working halfway through and after emailing the requester about it, I got a message back saying that I could still be compensated if I submit the hit with the problem typed in the feedback box. Well, how am I suppose to get to the hit again when it is no longer available? It isn't in my history because it was never submitted, it was returned.
you can't. But they can post a compensation hit 'just for you'
if the requester is willing to do that - I've got a drawer full of empty promises from requesters that apparently don't know what the timer is, or that a task is gone once it expires

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
i wish i could go back 4 years and tell myself to not join Mturk, then if my past self wouldn't listen to my future self, i would beat the hell out of my past self and then destroy the computer and burn down the house
joining mturk is literally one of the best decisions I ever made. I'm pissed I didn't join it sooner. It could have helped in a lot of bad situations I was in before 2014

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
joining mturk is literally one of the best decisions I ever made. I'm pissed I didn't join it sooner. It could have helped in a lot of bad situations I was in before 2014
THISSSSSSSS- I did it while married when I stayed at home with the kids and now that I teach and coach its helping me save money

Reactions: thedorchannel

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
i wish i could go back 4 years and tell myself to not join Mturk, then if my past self wouldn't listen to my future self, i would beat the hell out of my past self and then destroy the computer and burn down the house
I didn't start until like 6 years after I joined
I'm kicking myself because I was doing surveys on GPT sites like swagbucks when I could have been making more than double that by being on mturk

all because when I joined, I had no idea what I was doing, I did some type of coupon transcription hits probably, and I was like "no, F this, F that, F everything"

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't start until like 6 years after I joined
I'm kicking myself because I was doing surveys on GPT sites like swagbucks when I could have been making more than double that by being on mturk

all because when I joined, I had no idea what I was doing, I did some type of coupon transcription hits probably, and I was like "no, F this, F that, F everything"
yup= i think a lot of us started on swagbucks

GTR

Reaction score
i still say the eat a taco cam guy requester may be the creepiest one

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Minx2121

Reaction score
if the requester is willing to do that - I've got a drawer full of empty promises from requesters that apparently don't know what the timer is, or that a task is gone once it expires
Ah, so possibly a lost cause...I will try but not get my hopes up then :p Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.