07/20 - World According to Garp Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I didn't see any Z's even ding, so how would I go about knowing if I've been blocked? No emails, and when I URL the Panda for Zoltras it just says "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment". Just really confused here.

Any input would be helpful, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: exdotish and jan

NEETbro

Hikikomori NEET
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, cut the comedy for a second. I didn't see any Z's even ding, so how would I go about knowing if I've been blocked? No emails, and when I URL the Panda for Zoltras it just says "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment".

So, I'm F'd, late to the party? Confused here.

Please no snark, either be helpful or tell me to F off one way or the other, but It's difficult sorting through the information in the forums to figure out what's going on (and to test myself to see if I've been blocked).

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, cut the comedy for a second. I didn't see any Z's even ding, so how would I go about knowing if I've been blocked? No emails, and when I URL the Panda for Zoltras it just says "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment".

Please no snark, either be helpful or tell me to F off one way or the other, but It's difficult sorting through the information in the forums to figure out what's going on (and to test myself to see if I've been blocked).
click the panda. if it says anything other than no hits available, then you are blocked.

jan

Reaction score

try and accept this - and return it, because it's broken - if you can accept it, you're good to go :)
(though, tbh, by now you'd have gotten a block email)
Title: Used Car Dealer Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.22 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.67 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.48 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 37
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: -
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 11
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Last edited:

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score

If you want help you should be nicer. That being said the easiest way to tell if you were blocked is to try and accept a hit when they are up. You will see a yellow banner that says something along the line of this requester has prevented you from doing these hits if you have. If you didn't get an email telling you that's the only other way.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
where dem batches
Title: Phrase Transformations (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Serina Chang [A2M6W6A0TY6QVM] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Given matching phrases from different versions of a story, determine how one is transformed into the other.
Time: 7 minutes 30 seconds
Hits Available: 6169
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Adult Content Qualification is 1; QUALIFICATION Phrase Transformations (Reduction) is 2

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.