Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey | Accept
Requester: research-b [A16C9E7DVXREJ0] Contact
TV: Hrly=$21.11 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=4.20 | Fast=4.50 | Comm=1.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=18 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 8
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Test the understanding of a smart robot (Qualification) | Accept
Requester: HI-Research [A2Y8KDPWV85C53] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.55] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.08] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=1.90] [Fair=3.88] [Reviews=43] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Ask a question about an image that tests if the robot uses the right reasoning to answer a complicated question
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US; test_robot_understanding DoesNotExist

Reactions: JanetW

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
So I have been busy today.. I went to go grocery shopping.. told my mom I feel funny about taking Zoya with me, left her.. Told my mom to give me her cell. Went to drive out my neighborhood. There is a guy in the road with his legs locked around a woman, beating her in the face. As I start to drive toward them he jumps up and gets in the back seat of the car and I roll my window down and ask the girl if she was ok and if she wants me to call the police, she had black eyes. she whispered yes, please. I pulled into the next-door neighbors' driveway to call the cops. 2 of the 3 women are yelling at him to get out of the car they don't know him. The 3rd was in the neighbors' yard with a tiny baby didn't even look a week old. she was on her cell, calling the cops.. I look over he is yelling he was going to kill her. and then said something about she shouldnt of stabbed him. he looks at me dead in the eyes and he is holding a very large hand gun.. i dont know types. He just looked so stoned and crazy. needless to say he went in the house quick. the one woman with the baby asked me for the street name, and the 3 of them got in the car and took off. I gave 911 their tag number and pulled down the street and waited for a cop. He got more info asking me about the gun, I told him I think its semi-automatic, told him to please be careful he looked crazy and high. like 2 mins later 12 cop cars show up. I excused myself, I didnt want to sit there if there was a shoot out, and its been raining all week I had to get groceries.. Came back home and an officer came and got me, put me in a back of the car to go identify him. Oh yeah thats him. He changed his shirt though. Needless to say this dude is screwed. Has a history ove domestic violence. and now look at his charges..
Sorry for the long post I had to vent... but look at how crazy in the eyes he looks.
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=19021621&ID=696436493904

---fixed the link

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So, how's it going? Is turk treating us well this evening?

Reactions: turkleton

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Cool week so far. Had to buy a new phone on Friday because mine bricked. On Sunday I avoided big car debris in the road, got small debris and shredded a tire (with my kids in the car!). Today , I start my car and get a squeal and white smoke. Seized AC compressor and busted serpentine belt.

At least all those LocalSearch hits approved.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
little pennies, kind of a lot of work for 2 cents, but not bad for passing time waiting for bigger pennies
Title: View a website, provide address and phone number | Accept
Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$58.18] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 10:00
Available: 31
Description: View a website, provide address and phone number
Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

alk69

Reaction score
So I have been busy today.. I went to go grocery shopping.. told my mom I feel funny about taking Zoya with me, left her.. Told my mom to give me her cell. Went to drive out my neighborhood. There is a guy in the road with his legs locked around a woman, beating her in the face. As I start to drive toward them he jumps up and gets in the back seat of the car and I roll my window down and ask the girl if she was ok and if she wants me to call the police, she had black eyes. she whispered yes, please. I pulled into the next-door neighbors' driveway to call the cops. 2 of the 3 women are yelling at him to get out of the car they don't know him. The 3rd was in the neighbors' yard with a tiny baby didn't even look a week old. she was on her cell, calling the cops.. I look over he is yelling he was going to kill her. and then said something about she shouldnt of stabbed him. he looks at me dead in the eyes and he is holding a very large hand gun.. i dont know types. He just looked so stoned and crazy. needless to say he went in the house quick. the one woman with the baby asked me for the street name, and the 3 of them got in the car and took off. I gave 911 their tag number and pulled down the street and waited for a cop. He got more info asking me about the gun, I told him I think its semi-automatic, told him to please be careful he looked crazy and high. like 2 mins later 12 cop cars show up. I excused myself, I didnt want to sit there if there was a shoot out, and its been raining all week I had to get groceries.. Came back home and an officer came and got me, put me in a back of the car to go identify him. Oh yeah thats him. He changed his shirt though. Needless to say this dude is screwed. Has a history ove domestic violence. and now look at his charges..
Sorry for the long post I had to vent... but look at how crazy in the eyes he looks.
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=19021621&ID=696436493904

---fixed the link
Geez, all I ever saw on the way to the grocery store was excessive grocery carts all over the roadway.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.