• Cordelia Chase from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
A timed consent form page.....aghhhhhhh.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
A couple of months ago there was a HIT posted that invited you to beta test an app called shop.co. A couple of days ago the app started a promotion where you get $25 for free to buy something using their app and you can invite up to 4 people who'll also get $25 bucks.
where is this referral information? I dont' see it anywhere.

the only thing I have is my email to support asking what the referral program is.
they only said "send me their email addresses"

nolamaddog

Reaction score
Took me 14 hours to get to Dallas. There wasn't an empty hotel room till halfway into Oklahoma. People were getting out their cars fighting. Shooting guns in the air . Absolutely the most terrifying time of my life. Media should be ashamed of themselves.
Fuck lol hurricane evacuations are always a mess. We were going to wait out Katrina but my mom woke up the morning of and had a bad feeling about the storm. Basically forced all of us into a car. Took us over 13 hours to get from Nola to Destin.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I didn't know there was a maximum - I simply sent an email in, saying that I know some people that were interested.
she said to email back with their email addresses

I guess.
I'm not getting anything out of it - it's basically testing out a browser extention app.
I had a little trouble with it, but I eventually got through and was able to purchase some boxer briefs
Thanks man. I'm a gentleman and didn't want to slide into your DMs without asking first.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
there's typing involved too but ezpz
fucking what? I didn't see it? Am I missing something huge and expecting now 25 rejections? All I saw was exactly one question and NOTHING else.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
fucking what? I didn't see it? Am I missing something huge and expecting now 25 rejections? All I saw was exactly one question and NOTHING else.
I see a bar that says "type 5 things" and a question

Reactions: loki3404

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
you definitely are missing the main point of the hit which is type 5 things you'd search for in a search bar for a given topic

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
Oh fucking god, I'm so fucked. I guess I had a script going that was hiding that. Oh lawd here comes 25 rejections.

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
I was confused at first when I read about one-click Erik HITs, now I know why.

Reactions: Drwho10

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh fucking god, I'm so fucked. I guess I had a script going that was hiding that. Oh lawd here comes 25 rejections.
Try not to panic. Email him, grovel, and in said email, answer every single HIT he posted - and do it neatly and ordered, apologize profusely and, finally, hope.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Message and beg for mercy.

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Or whatever. It's just 25 rejections. I'm sure you can handle that, right?

Reactions: Peachy and Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.