07/16 - Snakes on a Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a rude dude. And there are no mds up to curtail my rampage! Hahahaha!

Also, I know what a stupid panda is. Jaded also came up with the term panda so only she can tell me off for panda usage. I swear you young folks forget those who's bodies have been laid down as the foundation to build this glorious place! I had to meet Zingy to get this forum made! I should be revered as a God!

(Why are the pokemon servers down? Im so bored. Im talking to myself.)

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Mornin' all. Was awake for ages in the middle of the night and contemplated getting up to catch Zoltars, but then I drifted off :bode:
Yeah, I either laid awake until almost six or that unrestful sleep where you think you're awake? Bleh, I wish I had ignored my alarm, but at least I'm only 52¢ away from Saturday goal.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Idk what's going on with Panda Crazy, but it's really letting me down. Had a delayed GoHam with Pantha mode on for an hour, it literally only caught 10. Missed 200. Turned on two 1 sec TM pandas and caught 40 in 20 minutes.
I have the same issue with PanthA, so I don't use it. I still get more with PC than TM the old fashioned way though.

Reactions: Jesicu and NovaLord

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Last edited:
Reaction score
I missed a bunch of Zoltars this morning too, but it's coz I drank about 4 cups of coffee and had to keep running off to "make water".

TMI?
Too early?

-- edited for sensitive types

Last edited:

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
I have the same issue with PanthA, so I don't use it. I still get more with PC than TM the old fashioned way though.
Guess I'll give good old fashioned Panda a shot on PC next week if zolts are around.

Reactions: MerryLou
Status
Not open for further replies.