07/16 - Snakes on a Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
it is still used on Dodds, though, which is an average/good requester. As odd and rare as it might actually be, the fact that its still usable is there. I think that'd be a perfect time to use a "fairness" rating of 3-4, taking into account the time wasted on a screener, rather than using it as a 1 or 5 reject/accepted switch like TO seems to do.

that being said, TO is basically an afterthought at this point anyway, unfortunately
Dodds is OCMP, but I didn't realize he still used that qual? I haven't seen it in a long time.

TO has been thinking about changing their rating system into a series of yes/no questions rather than the current system. They take forever to do anything though -- not sure it will ever happen.

Reactions: VGB

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short experiment about understanding Others' Behavior | PANDA
Requester: Social Cognitive Science Research Center [AGNA99S29MTHA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.17 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.26 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 83 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer questions as part of a psychology experiment at Brown University. 2-3 minutes. ($.30)
Time: 55 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

1:30

Reactions: Nytmair

freedolphin

Reaction score
Ok I have a confession I haven't made that much, I've only made like $3 today.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Dodds is OCMP, but I didn't realize he still used that qual? I haven't seen it in a long time.

TO has been thinking about changing their rating system into a series of yes/no questions rather than the current system. They take forever to do anything though -- not sure it will ever happen.
yeah, he uses returned % still, in varying amounts. ProductRNR, too, for whatever that's worth.

I've also seen some other HITs pop up recently with expiration % quals, not sure where they're getting their information from, but its out there

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Your Opinion on Business Ethics Case(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Carly [A2W1PWCSB0QW6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Quick survey on your opinions about a business case study
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [17271-16682] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Maybe a minute

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah, he uses returned % still, in varying amounts. ProductRNR, too, for whatever that's worth.

I've also seen some other HITs pop up recently with expiration % quals, not sure where they're getting their information from, but its out there
Speaking of RnRs, it's a desperate day when I do them.

That day is today.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I for one, would love to consume pounds of buffalo style chicken strips, and fries, and corn, with a brownie dessert.
I'll admit that there was something of a trick to cooking it properly in the microwave. tastes much better in the oven. That said, these aren't exactly high class meals, lol.. but enjoyable junkfood is ok every now and then.

currently, I like to use the toaster oven to cook buffalo chicken bites, and I've got a medium frying pan that I pour in vegetable oil, and cut up a potato into french fries, they're a piece of cake to make. and in a small soup pot, a medium to large stalk of broccoli stands in water on a medium flame until the stalk is soft.

Reactions: <Gucci> and lobo925

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
Going to do a HIT and run...get it? LOL #badjokes

I just came to the computer because I heard HitNotifier ding. Off to the gym now.

Reactions: Onyxbird
Status
Not open for further replies.