07/16 - Silly Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
These are weird. They have a magic number of hits that never seems to go down.
Title: Emotion recognition of face images | PANDA
Requester: Ramprakash Srinivasan [AKWIX4G7W1C5O] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please view image and provide a description of the facial expression
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 370
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Consent Form and English Native Language Test is not less than 2
Thanks for the reminder, I took the qual and it took a bit to sync, so I went onto other work last night. This might be useful for folks doing these, a list of different emotions ( Kadauchi @Kadauchi they even have a whole column of synonyms for SHAME :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent spoiler.

Thanks for the reminder, I took the qual and it took a bit to sync, so I went onto other work last night. This might be useful for folks doing these, a list of different emotions ( Kadauchi @Kadauchi they even have a whole column of synonyms for SHAME :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Concise

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is there a list of top quals anywhere to help us qualless turkers keep an eye out?
One recent one you should keep an eye out for is Jeffery Du.
He's posted the qual HITs probably 3+ times in the last month.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
man

sunday nights used to be decent..
I guess being in the middle of summer doesn't help

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
userbob is a decent requester.
the tasks aren't too difficult, and he is always willing to help you
yea I know that requester. I should do them, but not that confident doing those hits. I should though.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
is there a list of top quals anywhere to help us qualless turkers keep an eye out?
OCMP5, I'm also a fan of the newer OCMP6 offensive material hits, LabelMabel, sometimes Noblis has decent qualled batches though it's been a while, Sergey, GeoHIVE and I love my new Dolph Lundgren qual. I'm sure there are more, but I'm too excited for Game of Thrones to think clearly at the moment.

Reactions: mboone73

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
yea I know that requester. I should do them, but not that confident doing those hits. I should though.
I always take like a minute longer than he wants.
and I haven't done any mobile ones because my microphone can't attach to the phone

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
OCMP5, I'm also a fan of the newer OCMP6 offensive material hits, LabelMabel, sometimes Noblis has decent qualled batches though it's been a while, Sergey, GeoHIVE and I love my new Dolph Lundgren qual. I'm sure there are more, but I'm too excited for Game of Thrones to think clearly at the moment.
I hear you. I got rid of tv like 8 mnths ago so I have to wait for someone to upload it. I also have no clue whats going on in the world. I hear Trump won the presidency.

Reactions: basketcasey

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
OCMP5, I'm also a fan of the newer OCMP6 offensive material hits, LabelMabel, sometimes Noblis has decent qualled batches though it's been a while, Sergey, and I love my new Dolph Lundgren qual. I'm sure there are more, but I'm too excited for Game of Thrones to think clearly at the moment.
I have bad blood with game of thrones, and stopped reading during the fourth book.
I tried to watch the show but quit in hte second season.

now there are people saying that he'll die before he finishes the books, so the show is the only way to know the ending

Reactions: basketcasey

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just for you, Pleco @Pleco, considering your very rough day yesterday or the day before. "Tips to Prevent Painful Hangovers," in the form of a quiz:
http://www.webmd.com/balance/rm-quiz-truth-about-hangovers?ecd=wnl_lbt_071517&ctr=wnl-lbt-071517_nsl-ld-stry_1&mb=uPuybOvroQPm@CggEJnthOHnVev1imbC7qWewtix4JY=
Much appreciated, I'm going to follow these tips as I drink just a tiny little bit of a lot of rum with lemonade.

hi :wave: Pleco @Pleco ... why does this make me laugh so much? Poor guy!
It looks like one of those cartoons where they fall and hit every single branch on the way down. I'm sure he's fine, just walk it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.