Not open for further replies.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Responding to company scenario(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Simone Tang [AQ74Q2Z0O5CPI] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.53] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.80] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 101] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.11/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
$.40 for 3minutes
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [22228080-42961] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

2 mins

Reactions: basketcasey

Dan23232323

Dan bun
Banned
Reaction score
I got laid off a little over a year ago. The art museum is part of the Chapman Cultural Center, which you might have heard of. It's also home to a history museum, science center, art school, theater and ballet. And I love the art museum in Greenville as well! The Children's museum is also amazing. My niece and nephew love it.

Oh man, I have too many favorite artists to list. I love Rousseau, Dali, Hartigan, Dubuffet, and Picasso. And I've always had a soft spot for Monet. I also adore outsider art and folk art. I've had the chance to meet a number of amazingly talented local and regional artists working at the museum too.

I'll have to check out Pour! I love craft beers, and beer in general. We have RJ Rockers here, but I'm not a fan of most of their beers. Son of a Peach is delicious though!
That sucks! No I don't think I have.. but it sounds pretty cool actually. And way bigger than I was picturing. I was going to mention the children's museum.. I haven't gotten to go because you have to have kids with you to get in lol and my nieces and nephews don't qualify anymore. :p You can never go wrong with Monet. I also like Kandinsky. But I really like abstract in general.. probably more so than realism. With the exception of paintings that have clear cultural significance. Like there was a watercolor exhibit a few years ago at the Greenville museum that was so amazing. I don't remember the artist's name but it was a series of portraits of low income diverse workers from the streets of Charleston. I've never seen that kind of realism with watercolor. And it did a really good job of highlighting both income and racial inequality in the United States as an issue. Pretty cool stuff haha.

Dan23232323

Dan bun
Banned
Reaction score
Probably boxed wine. :pensive:
Depending on what kind you get, that's actually not that bad. :wink: The black box stuff especially. Wine is one of those things where when I drink it I really don't care how much it cost. I don't tend to drink it myself unless I'm dating someone though. Haven't met a girl yet who doesn't like wine. I used to play this game with an ex where we would take turns buying the shittiest, most awful wine we could possibly find and share it. You never knew what you were going to get. I was the absolute best at that game.

D

Deleted member 481

Damn, 1st time hitting $300 in a week!
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jul 15, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 1,559

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 1,548
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $0.45
- HIT reward earned: $301.46
- Total Amount earned this week: $301.91
Just noticed this....look at the bonus I earned this week, freaking 45¢...WTF?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Depending on what kind you get, that's actually not that bad. :wink: The black box stuff especially. Wine is one of those things where when I drink it I really don't care how much it cost. I don't tend to drink it myself unless I'm dating someone though. Haven't met a girl yet who doesn't like wine. I used to play this game with an ex where we would take turns buying the shittiest, most awful wine we could possibly find and share it. You never knew what you were going to get. I was the absolute best at that game.
That sounds like the best game. Pretty much anytime I get to drink wine, I'm happy.

I've actually heard the screw top wine preserves it more effectively but people are so stuck on the cork thing because it seems "classier."

Reactions: BobTheFerret

charlie

Reaction score
I guess they've never gotten answers they were looking for. maybe they need better sales reps?
Title: Answer questions about a problem you face in your industry, and how that problem could be solved by software. | PANDA
Requester: Cory Diamand [ACMU9E2FCXWCJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer 5 questions about a problem in your industry, and the software that can solve this problem.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Location is US

charlie

Reaction score
Thank god I don't have to wear glasses. I would break and/or lose a pair every week. I buy $10 designer knock-off sunglasses in bulk.
same! last time i spent any decent amount of money on sunglasses i managed to step on them about a week later. Since then, nothing but CVS or Walgreens sunglasses for me. Funny enough. I have never broken a pair of those. I just managed to lose them and have to replace them.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.