Votes: 11 14.1%
  • I have no idea what this means.

Votes: 47 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Ya thats a thing. Requires a bachelors degree to do, but you don't even need to speak any language other than English to do it.
I have a friend who did that in China under a five year contract.

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
Mturk - Talk it out with a requester or leave them a bad review on Turkopticon if you get scammed out of payment
Mypoints - Submit a ticket if you get scammed out of payment, they credit without asking question
Swagbucks - Submit a ticket if you get scammed out of payment, they credit without asking questions or only needing screenshots
InboxDollars - Talk with support for 45 fucking minutes only to find out that they can't even get your survey ID from your account and that they can't even be bothered to care enough to give you 2 fucking dollars for wasting an hour of your time, so they escalate you to support center (WHICH BY THE WAY, CAN'T BE FUCKING ACCESSED WITHOUT CHATTING AFAIK)

All in all, good day.

Reactions: cb456

cassius

Reaction score
I have 35 people work under me. We'll be fine.
Hmm ... I know several people who used to say they were teaching English in various places around the world. And they have serious connections. Sure they taught English. sure they did.

Reactions: Horse Feathers

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I broke down and bought something on Prime day.

A crockpot I've been wanting was a little bit on sale. Just $10 off, but low enough to convince me to use one of my birthday giftcards on it.

Now I can't wait for it to show up so I can use it (I already have one, super old, the new one will be better!)

Anyone else buy stuff on Prime Day?

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
Just did a .25 hit for Zhyiuan Lin. Wooooo...thought I knew math. I was WRONG after that little quiz.
I did that one too. I'm an old programmer. For perspective I took Assembler language. You would think that little subject had been covered. OR - (my husband and I have been talking about it) - I have completely wiped it from my memory banks.

Reactions: Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.