• I have no idea what this means.

Votes: 47 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: I want to make my own stickers :eek:

I bought a little accordion bill thingy (dunno what they are called but they have a flap, and pockets and kinda look like an accordian) I'm gonna label the pockets and split things there.

I really, really like labeling and sorting things. Which is ridiculous but makes stickers twice as fun. Now I just have to figure out categories.

/me wanders off.
I'm enjoying it way too much lol. Want little scale stickers with cute faces? Sure, whip up a sheet! Ones that say "Binge of the week" to track the show I'm currently binging...yup, make some of those. Ones to track how much I transfer from Mturk each week? Yup. I really enjoy tracking super mundane shit though lol.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Totally no luck on Prime Day today for me.
Will Amazon still give me that $10? Questions, questions...

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm enjoying it way too much lol. Want little scale stickers with cute faces? Sure, whip up a sheet! Ones that say "Binge of the week" to track the show I'm currently binging...yup, make some of those. Ones to track how much I transfer from Mturk each week? Yup. I really enjoy tracking super mundane shit though lol.
Oh man, tracking mundane shit? Making your own stickers? Washi tape?

I like you.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Oh man, tracking mundane shit? Making your own stickers? Washi tape?

I like you.
I like you too! The amount of mundane shit I keep track of is seriously ridiculous. OCD is a nasty bear.

And now apparently I need to find balls to throw into transcription so I can fit back into the thread lol.

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.