07/15 - Super Extreme Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I found a new sketchy [!] app for one of my phones that doesn't do anything other than collect dust
turns out I can get like a quarter per day or so by letting it run
signup involved screens with russian text, it was a little weird
says that it pays out in BTC or ETH, but I don't see either of them in the redemption screen.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: UIUC Researchers [A3QUMVP4A1Q3SZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.65] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting a survey about driver's licenses and health insurance
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this wasn't too bad for a slow Sunday/td][/td][/tr][td][/td]

I don't know where td came from

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Cognition Pre-Screen | Accept
Requester: Person Perception Lab [A1B96ZRQ946ATS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.12] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.37] [Comm=3.69] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.65] [Pen=2.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1800
Description: You will take a brief pre-screen survey (worth $0.10) to determine whether you are eligible to complete our full study, earning an additional $1.90 if you are eligible and complete the full study.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location EqualTo US; RS Completed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
screener[/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Cognition Task (DO NOT accept unless you were directed here by a separate pre-screen HIT for $0.10) | Accept
Requester: Person Perception Lab [A1B96ZRQ946ATS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.12] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.99] [Fast=4.37] [Comm=3.69] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.65] [Pen=2.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.90
Duration: 1800
Description: Welcome! It's our hope you found this HIT after being directed to search for it. If you have accepted this HIT by simply stumbling upon it, you won't yet be eligible for it. PLEASE complete our Social Cognition Pre-Screen HIT first.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location EqualTo US; RS Completed DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
full study after screened in. Inquisit.[/td][/tr]

shellsy515

Reaction score
At the beginning of the year there will be a new line on Total Earnings by Period that shows how much you earned for the previous year.

edit: The first 3 years I turked i kept up with it on my own and it was always about $50 off of what mturk said. So there is that.

edit: This answer is garbage cause I was thinking of something else on the dashboard (and didn't fully read the question apparently.) I'm going back to vidya games
At the beginning of the year a new line will show up on MTS? or Dashboard?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's always good. What did you accomplish?
Made money, put up a 15 foot baby gate that splits the living room in half since Mia keeps attacking poor Keira @Keira.

Hey, did you guys get your brown recluse issue taken care of? I remember you mentioning you had to have a bunch of trees and shit trimmed.
Yea we got $2k worth of yard work getting done Wednesday/Thursday.

Basically I told the guy I want everything green on our property gone.....5 trees, 16 bushes, various smaller things.
About half of those are currently touching the house and giving them a path right in.

We've had 3 different pest control companies out here and they all tell us the same thing.....not only is this region of the country ripe for them but our exact neighborhood is a fucking hot spot. Sucks.

Also gotta head up to Home Depot in a minute here and get some better Weatherstripping for our back and side doors.

These fucking spiders are bankrupting me I'm telling you.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Made money, put up a 15 foot baby gate that splits the living room in half since Mia keeps attacking poor Keira @Keira.

Basically I told the guy I want everything green on our property gone.....5 trees, 16 bushes, various smaller things.
About half of those are currently touching the house and giving them a path right in.

We've had 3 different pest control companies out here and they all tell us the same thing.....not only is this region of the country ripe for them but our exact neighborhood is a fucking hot spot. Sucks.

Also gotta head up to Home Depot in a minute here and get some better Weatherstripping for our back and side doors.

Reactions: C to the J

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The greatest thing Twitter has given the world is the realization that all these titans of industry, all the accomplished, very important, very famous people who we thought must be made of something special. They're all just as dumb, petty and insecure as the rest of us.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
who does alexa bliss wrestle tonight

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score

Well, it sounds like you definitely tackled the problem. Hopefully it stops them from at least getting in the house. It's scary enough if it was just the two of you living there, but add the baby to the equation and it's a little terrifying. I don't know where you live in the country, but I have a friend in TN who bought an old farmhouse a few years ago and went through hell trying to get rid of them. She also had the property sprayed multiple times with no success and ended up spending a small fortune on some extensive landscaping, but it helped a lot. Hope it does the same for you.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: a short and straightforward academic study | Accept
Requester: Charlie [A5WQR0Q6F5A5B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.02] [Pay=3.71] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.86] [Fast=3.38] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.78] [Reviews=46] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=4.63] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=45%] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 3600
Description: a short and straightforward academic study
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

not found

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. Just trying to figure out this wacky and wonderful world of turking.
No worries. Always remember your forum 'Search' box too! If you've got a question, chances are someone else has already had it, and the 3 questions that inevitably follow. Saves you a bit of time, rather than waiting for a response from one of us layabouts. :)

Andromedia

Just hit 1,000 hits
Reaction score
Hey guys, just started doing the A9 batch, and I'm seeing a lot of dresses. Those count as 'not pictured', and not 'below the hips' yes? I mean, they'
re obviously not tops, but I don't want to screw up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.