07/15 - Saving Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
because i'm so fucking tired of chicken...
You should be eating eggs. You can have cheese with them. I've been eating a tilapia with eggs and cheese for breakfast, it's great. You could add spinach, if you want to get super healthy.

Apparently you don't like steak or ground beef? Bratwurst, expensive hot dogs (the 100% beef kind like Ballpark Finest), pork, etc., etc.

Reactions: Peachy and kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You should be eating eggs. You can have cheese with them. I've been eating a tilapia with eggs and cheese for breakfast, it's great. You could add spinach, if you want to get super healthy.

Apparently you don't like steak or ground beef? Bratwurst, expensive hot dogs (the 100% beef kind like Ballpark Finest), pork, etc., etc.
Eggs are everything. They are the foundation of my friendship with basketcasey @basketcasey.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

I'm not sure if you've figured this out yet or not, but I'm kind of a picky eater and there's also a bunch of stuff I'm not supposed to have. >.>

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've figured this out yet or not, but I'm kind of a picky eater and there's also a bunch of stuff I'm not supposed to have. >.>
I have no sympathy for your picky eating.

Last edited:
Reactions: turkleton and kryss

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can you have eggs or is that just something you don't like? Because eggs can be made in some many different ways.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Can you have eggs or is that just something you don't like? Because eggs can be made in some many different ways.
no eggs, no dairy

i tried cheese and thought i was okay, but i think it's maybe a once in a while thing and not often

Reactions: Pleco and Kerek

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Carry on a dialogue with a chatbot about locations, maps, businesses | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Emily Wilson [A19Y8N1023GB2R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Carry on a dialogue with a chatbot about locations, maps, businesses
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 419
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
no eggs, no dairy

i tried cheese and thought i was okay, but i think it's maybe a once in a while thing and not often
It's probably something else, but if you can't have dairy because of the lactose, try hard aged cheeses. They barely have any lactose in them because of how they're made, many lactose intolerant people can eat them without problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.