07/15 - Flying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Hey, I notice the IRC channel button is gone from the menu bar at the top... was gonna pop in and say hey...

Anything up?

EDIT: hm... seems some of the button options change in order, due to window size, pardon this entry. It's sorted!

And now here's this to help entertain you: :bode: :violin: :weed: :vanyanka: :wine:

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This is my semi-house guest for the next week. The neighbors said she would be fine at home alone.

Ever had a St. Bernard look you in the eye as you're trying to leave, and you know she is sooooooooooooo sad.

So if she can behave, she can hang with us for a bit each day.

jan

Reaction score
This is my semi-house guest for the next week. The neighbors said she would be fine at home alone.

Ever had a St. Bernard look you in the eye as you're trying to leave, and you know she is sooooooooooooo sad.

So if she can behave, she can hang with us for a bit each day.

what a beautiful dog :).

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't gunna work. Apparently one of my pandas has other ideas. Sigh. Off to make a buck.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
what a beautiful dog :).
She really is. And she is a good dog. I would never own a dog this large, but I don't mind taking care of one for a week! I wish I could trust my fences to let her hang in my yard when I'm not home. My yard is like 5 times bigger than hers. (However, her poop is like 5 times bigger than my dogs, so...maybe I'll let her poop at home!)

Reactions: jan

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
That olympic hit is my HOTD. I didn't catch the other HOTDs, so that one is mine!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Crap. I wanted to get to $10 today but I gave up.

Now. I. Am. So. Close.

Today's Projected Earnings: $8.77 + Bonuses: $1.10 = $9.87

Reactions: jan and Cmoney

jan

Reaction score
She really is. And she is a good dog. I would never own a dog this large, but I don't mind taking care of one for a week! I wish I could trust my fences to let her hang in my yard when I'm not home. My yard is like 5 times bigger than hers. (However, her poop is like 5 times bigger than my dogs, so...maybe I'll let her poop at home!)
Our dog is too big for us, but that's mostly because I was really terrible at that whole training thing. I sort of thought I had time to train him, but he grew so fast. Really, I had only had cats before - so it was kind of a shock. He's great with us.........but........well, lesson learned!

OTOH, I haven't locked my door in years. Not only do we own just about nothing worth stealing - no one in their right mind would try to break in here. He's an excellent guard dog :)

Reactions: tricker

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Our dog is too big for us, but that's mostly because I was really terrible at that whole training thing. I sort of thought I had time to train him, but he grew so fast. Really, I had only had cats before - so it was kind of a shock. He's great with us.........but........well, lesson learned!

OTOH, I haven't locked my door in years. Not only do we own just about nothing worth stealing - no one in their right mind would try to break in here. He's an excellent guard dog :)
I just discovered how much St. Bernards slobber.

Getting out the mop now, lol! My kid is all "OMG! Ewwww!" I have mostly hardwood floors and a leather couch. My neighbors have carpet and fabric. I know why now, lol!

I suck at training dogs. I got my first dog a few years ago thinking boys need a dog, right? Heh.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.