07/14 - Strawberry Shortcake Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
Any risk of rejection in your experience?
never even had one rejected. and I've done A LOT. They take less than 10 sec even with page load time. The pay out on them is a few days to a week usually. At a penny a piece, you aren't going to make a lot of money, but they are easy mindless money and there are 60000 of them so you can go and come back as you get bored. I've done about 150 today. Probably try to hit 500. They fit into my life well with my kids. I've never had a rejection, so I don't mind doing loads of them while I wait on Csats or surveys or whatever.

Ray Maneuver

Reaction score
Can tomorrow just get here? I have Amazon packages coming. Stupid mail people not working on Sunday. You guys need the money now anyway right? Can't wait till All the cars just drive themselves. Packages will get to places quicker because they won't need things like rest and sleep and can just come right away. Can't wait for a robot to just throw a package through my window.
I can foresee it now... "robot pollution."

Pressure9pa

Reaction score
never even had one rejected. and I've done A LOT. They take less than 10 sec even with page load time. The pay out on them is a few days to a week usually. At a penny a piece, you aren't going to make a lot of money, but they are easy mindless money and there are 60000 of them so you can go and come back as you get bored. I've done about 150 today. Probably try to hit 500. They fit into my life well with my kids. I've never had a rejection, so I don't mind doing loads of them while I wait on Csats or surveys or whatever.
Perfect, thanks for your opinion and quick response. I'm at about 800 submissions, so I'll use these to clear 1,000.

Thanks for helping this Purdue grad despite your IU logo :)

Reactions: SAHMTurkin

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
Perfect, thanks for your opinion and quick response. I'm at about 800 submissions, so I'll use these to clear 1,000.

Thanks for helping this Purdue grad despite your IU logo :)
If only I had known... haha. Nah, they are easy and quick. Even a Purdue alum can handle them!

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
If only I had known... haha. Nah, they are easy and quick. Even a Purdue alum can handle them!
just pay attention, cuz the keyword changes. They'll give you plain, plain, plain and you get in the groove and they switch to sexy or summer or cute.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 2018-19 LG TV Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Gregg Hardy [A16T97AET06UEL] (Req TV): $340.22/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 3.56] [Comm: 2.83] [Fast: 2.20]
Description:
Take pictures of the settings of your 2018 or 2019 LG Television
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Exc: [5065780-157736] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Pressure9pa

Reaction score
just pay attention, cuz the keyword changes. They'll give you plain, plain, plain and you get in the groove and they switch to sexy or summer or cute.
Thanks again. I'm a chemical engineer by degree, and have the fashion sense of … well, a chemical engineer. Sounds like some easy numbers.

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
jakey baby @Jakey
It's been cool knowing all of you. I won't be doing mturk anymore and I'm going to go ahead and leave the forum, and I left the discord aswell. Have a good one everybody.
I hope all is well with you and that you're leaving for something bigger and better! Wishing you good luck in everything you do!

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've never been.....
because they don't have them where you live?

Their single patty mayo burgers are awesome when you add Hatch green chile to it to make them what I think are the best green chile cheeseburgers from a QSR.

• Love
Reactions: jan and Turtlefemm

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Can tomorrow just get here? I have Amazon packages coming. Stupid mail people not working on Sunday.
you don't have Amazon Sunday service where you live? I like to place some Amazon orders late in the week so I get Sunday delivery.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Im at PE $15.90.. all from the Taboola hits.. Really hoping those dont get rejected as they were very subjective. I am having a super hard time stacking my panda like I used to since the hits that are posted on her arent exported to Hit Notifier. It really did help a lot :(

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
you don't have Amazon Sunday service where you live? I like to place some Amazon orders late in the week so I get Sunday delivery.
Not Amazon. UPS.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PE $27.76
Today was pretty dead, at least the part of it that i was home for.
Planning on playing hard ball tomorrow to get the week started off on a better foot than last week.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
PE $27.76
Today was pretty dead, at least the part of it that i was home for.
Planning on playing hard ball tomorrow to get the week started off on a better foot than last week.

I'm at PE $21.20... Sad part is it is the most ive earned in a week

Reactions: cyberwasp
Status
Not open for further replies.