07/14 - Fishy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Yeah. We even frown upon holidays because that means it might be slower. Luckily, that wasn't the case last week but that's besides the point. Definitely need mental breaks every now and then
This has been one of the better summers. Higher paying stuff more interesting than just surveys but actual studies. It's not great but it hasn't been that bad.

sikk66

Batches ain't shit...
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kerek

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a 12-15 min marketing survey | PANDA
Requester: Ryan Hamilton [A2ZUOG3QXS0LEK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.59 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a few questions, no wrong answers
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.05
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Kliq and Stargate82

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that, but didn't see a list of requesters for building numbers on there. I'm not fully awake os maybe I'm missing a link or something in that post. But I feel I've seen a list of requesters to get your numbers up.
There is one somewhere I can't remember the name of it I'm looking

Reactions: Kerek and sikk66

Woofles

Reaction score
How should one go about proving they had 100k HITS submitted? Amazon emailed me back this morning saying they're only showing me at 13k submitted. The lady said she has to put a team together to investigate... Shouldn't they have a record of everything? :( :( :(

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
How should one go about proving they had 100k HITS submitted? Amazon emailed me back this morning saying they're only showing me at 13k submitted. The lady said she has to put a team together to investigate... Shouldn't they have a record of everything? :( :( :(
Whoa, your hits just disappeared?

edit: Did your total earnings go down too?

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Easy Survey About Hypothetical Scenarios(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.05 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.44 Generosity
★★★★ 4.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.57 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 282 | TOS Flags: 24
Submit a new TO review
Description: Participate in a quick easy survey for academic research. This 2 minute survey will ask you about your opinion on various hypothetical scenarios and will pay $.20.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Exc: [-1508165471-50176] has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is one of: US

One minute.

Last edited:

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Organizational Judgments(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Teri Kirby [AWZ8QCWPOVJJJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Thank you for your interest in our study! You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this study. This study typically takes under 20 minutes to finish, but the allotted time for the study is 1 hour. You will be paid $1.75, typically immediately. In this study you will read about a company or other institution and answer certain questions pertaining to the company/institution and its policies. You will also answer questions about yourself and others. This H.I.T. is an activity that you will complete on a separate website. The entire survey will take less than 20 minutes to complete and MUST be completed in one sitting. Important Details: ● If you do not reach the end of the survey, obtain your challenge code, and enter your challenge code in this page so that we can verify your completion of the task, you will not be compensated. If you encounter an error in obtaining the challenge code, please email teriak@gmail.com. ● If you attempt to complete this H.I.T. more than once, it will be automatically rejected. ● Only individuals who are legal adults in their state may participate in this study. Please only participate if you are of majority age in your state of residence. Minors may not participate in this study. ● If you decline to provide consent, you will not receive compensation. If you choose not to answer any of the questions but reach the end of the study, you will still receive compensation.
HITs Available: 17
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Exc: [50800-50211] has not been granted;Inc: [19-50211] has been granted;Location is one of: US

TheDuck

Reaction score
Title: Take a 12-15 min marketing survey | PANDA
Requester: Ryan Hamilton [A2ZUOG3QXS0LEK] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.59 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 30 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a few questions, no wrong answers
Reward: $1.05
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
4 Minutes

charlie

Reaction score
unspun is trying to be funny this morning:
Complete the sentence with the best places to take a leak in prime.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

Woofles

Reaction score
Whoa, your hits just disappeared?

edit: Did your total earnings go down too?
That's the weird thing, my money earned and bonuses all the same. It's just my hits submitted, approved, and rejections changed. My approval % is still the same. 100k and 13k are totally different and I have a feeling Amazon will pull the stupid card and say they don't know what I'm talking about. I've been fishing around on mturk dashboard and it looks like there's no way to prove how many hits I had in the past. I remember writing in a mturk forum about reaching 100k but I don't remember which it was or when it happened. I haven't been on mturk in months either, so I can't even say when they just disappeared.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey (ca. 5-10 min.) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Reto Hofstetter [A1KTDRBM3JJOO9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.32] [Fast: 3.95] [Comm: 2.11] [Fair: 4.14] [Reviews: 72] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $3.05/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This is a survey related to your online sharing behavior.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

2 mins

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
That's the weird thing, my money earned and bonuses all the same. It's just my hits submitted, approved, and rejections changed. My approval % is still the same. 100k and 13k are totally different and I have a feeling Amazon will pull the stupid card and say they don't know what I'm talking about. I've been fishing around on mturk dashboard and it looks like there's no way to prove how many hits I had in the past. I remember writing in a mturk forum about reaching 100k but I don't remember which it was or when it happened. I haven't been on mturk in months either, so I can't even say when they just disappeared.
do you have any scripts that might be displaying it wrong on your end?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it possible you logged into the wrong account? (just throwing things out there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.