07/14 - Fishy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, either we were all scammed by that 5 dollar , no code, survey or he will just pay us anyway. More than likely it is latter.
His "Please write down (or copy) the survey code..." was repeated twice--once with white text on a black background--on the last page (at least on my computer it was). There was a number there amidst the white text on a black background; in my case the number was 69. I used that, but have no idea if that was really the code or not. I wrote him.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
His "Please write down (or copy) the survey code..." was repeated twice--once with white text on a black background--on the last page (at least on my computer it was). There was a number there amidst the white text on a black background; in my case the number was 69. I used that, but have no idea if that was really the code or not. I wrote him.
I think that was the 69th header in the survey. I almost did the same. mine was 69 too

Reactions: ChristopherASA

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
I put 69 for the code.

EDIT: It was the only number in that page.

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it was and you can shoot off a email if you want to, but I never do and no requester has stiffed me in about a year for that reason.
yea I usually hunt down their contact page and paste my script in...hello, your timer was running down and rather than rush I....etc

Reactions: klingeemonster

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that was the 69th header in the survey. I almost did the same. mine was 69 too
That was the number of the last question, there were 69 questions, counting the survey code, it still will probably not be a problem to get paid.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a serious question, scrmcasey @scrmcasey. Why do French Mistake and Steve have such drastically differently sized heads?

Reactions: scrmcasey

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
A outstanding requester if he pays and he more than likely will, I hope no one tanks his TO for the No Code and is just patient.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.