07/13 - Wolf Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyway, I tried heating it up in a pan. It smelled kind of good, but she didn't like it at all.

Then I dedicded to give it to my other cat, and he looked at me like I was crazy and walked off, so I'm just going to assume that this cat culinary experiment is officially dead. I just gave her a normal can of food.

Reactions: Bigbore

Marz

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried making a payments transfer through amazon payments this morning? anyone getting a "forgery token was not present" error? wtf.

Reactions: Concise

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Very short survey about football | PANDA
Requester: Università L. Bocconi, VAT IT03628350153 [A2TFGM2DHIYB6B] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.41 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.17 Generosity
★★★★ 4.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 80 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We have a couple of questions about football. It takes about 1 minute to complete this survey.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Partecipated in Scarcity/Uncertainty 9/3/16 has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: BrewMeister

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
damn zoltars TO just went down I want to know who wrote that last TO...

Reactions: exdotish

Bigbore

Reaction score
Anyway, I tried heating it up in a pan. It smelled kind of good, but she didn't like it at all.

Then I dedicded to give it to my other cat, and he looked at me like I was crazy and walked off, so I'm just going to assume that this cat culinary experiment is officially dead. I just gave her a normal can of food.
what kinda cat food are they used to? I used to work in a "holistic pet store" and cats seem to be the pickiest eaters

Reactions: nikicollazo

Bigbore

Reaction score
cats hate healthy foods just like us
thats actually exactly what i was gonna say, some brands are basically like junk food, then the better stuff is like eating healthy lol. bastards just wanna eat mcdonalds and sleep

Reactions: nikicollazo

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
do you use pantha or panda for z's?
I use panda, and here is my reasoning. You set turkmaster to 1 second, even if it is throttled it still tries again in 1 second and will pick it up on the second second. One second panda will not give you a per (page exceeds request) Pantha goes 700 ms, and there is 1000 ms in a second, and it takes two steps to accept a hit non-throttled at 1400 ms. Now take into account that 700ms will get you per's about 30-40 percent of the time this would equal to about 3000 ms give or take a couple of hundred to accept one hit. The 1 second panda is mathematically superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: rjd66

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
what kinda cat food are they used to? I used to work in a "holistic pet store" and cats seem to be the pickiest eaters
This one has bad teeth, so she can't eat most dry food. I've been giving her kitten chow mixed with water, but she sometimes doesn't like that, prefers meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.