07/13 - Themed Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A survey about playing puzzles on smartphones or tablets (4 demographic questions and several simple puzzles) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: lanterns [A1HCFWO3EWUMSQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
The survey must be conducted on smartphones or tablets. To play the puzzles, please change the orientation of your smartphone/tablet and move the ball into the eyes of animals as soon as possible.
Time: 2 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is not CN;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Current Events | PANDA
Requester: Erin Cooley [A2TNWFBLDHGF96] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.23 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Your part in this study will last approximately 5-10 minutes. This study involves reporting your social opinions. If you would like to participate, please click the link provided to see the informed consent document.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;Location is US

2 minutes

Reactions: Kliq

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Hiring Game | PANDA
Requester: Lalin Anik [A29O2O3RFGCSHK] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.83/hr] [Pen: 0.33 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
The purpose of the study is to investigate how people make hiring decisions.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey With Potential for Pay Bonus | PANDA
Requester: Shelby Wise [A1CNWIA3DXE2Y1] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: [Rate: $6.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Academic survey looking at employee perceptions of selection assessments. Potential Pay Bonus!
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Thesis Takers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been on in a week, hi guys

Gonna trouble you all with a question
I lost my last pair of right eye contacts (I have two different prescriptions. It's largely the same except for one is -5 the other is - 4.25. I think other than that they're fairly similar). I can't get new contacts until I get paid next Friday and then they're from the UK since I don't have a current prescription anyway (oops). Is it gonna cause lasting impact if I wear slightly stronger contacts for a few weeks lol
I used to wear contacts and one of my eyes was slightly worse than the other. I'm not sure if it was as big of a difference as yours. I had the same strength for both eyes with no issues.

I think you could try and see if you notice you are getting a headache or anything like that.

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been on in a week, hi guys

Gonna trouble you all with a question
I lost my last pair of right eye contacts (I have two different prescriptions. It's largely the same except for one is -5 the other is - 4.25. I think other than that they're fairly similar). I can't get new contacts until I get paid next Friday and then they're from the UK since I don't have a current prescription anyway (oops). Is it gonna cause lasting impact if I wear slightly stronger contacts for a few weeks lol
I've done it and was fine, just know that your vision will be a little off as you will be wearing the wrong strength in your right eye. Depending on which eye is dominant, you might have a bit of depth perception trouble, etc. For a short time this shouldn't hurt you (it would be like wearing a pair of glasses that are not strong enough). You just don't want to do it for a long time which would cause eye strain. Just know that each contact is based on each eye. It may not fit perfectly and might feel odd, or move too much, or even be able to fall out easily, so take care when wearing the improper one... you're diameter could be different, or have a different stigmatism, etc.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually have done this a few times and was just fine.
Haha sweet because the frustration of one blurry eye is awful. Some threads from 2003 said it can cause you to become more nearsighted.

Reactions: Liz

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I've done it and was fine, just know that your vision will be a little off as you will be wearing the wrong strength in your right eye. Depending on which eye is dominant, you might have a bit of depth perception trouble, etc. For a short time this shouldn't hurt you (it would be like wearing a pair of glasses that are not strong enough). You just don't want to do it for a long time which would cause eye strain. Just know that each contact is based on each eye. It may not fit perfectly and might feel odd, or move too much, or even be able to fall out easily, so take care when wearing the improper one... you're diameter could be different, or have a different stigmatism, etc.
Right right. Was slightly worried about that. When I get home I'll look over my prescription but I think they're very similar.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Rama_Z
Requester: Raihani Lab
Qualification Value: 1

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to wear contacts and one of my eyes was slightly worse than the other. I'm not sure if it was as big of a difference as yours. I had the same strength for both eyes with no issues.

I think you could try and see if you notice you are getting a headache or anything like that.
Yeah my right eye has always been stronger. Which is why fortunately my vision isn't too rough right now. Would probably be more frustrating if it was the left eye because my left eye is just garbage lol

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Rama_Z
Requester: Raihani Lab
Qualification Value: 1

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.
This requester quals me a lot lol

Reactions: Binxybaby

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Good Morning all!
I watched an old match yesterday and saw this guy, pretty sure hes my new favorite. You cant help but laugh at that dance lol

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Binxybaby

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
tired of writing. need a no writing batch