07/13 - Strategy Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Political Preferences | Accept
Requester: Trent McNamara [A3R6CLLGRLFC9I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: This survey will ask you questions about demographics, political preferences, and beliefs about the government.
Qualifications: SurveyWave1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Vicky's on deck

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Survey about consumer decision making(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: M Research [A1NF1Q5FMFHCHH] (Req TV): $11.37/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
You will be asked a set of short questions and answer demographics questions.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [-521689841-158440] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Minx2121

Reaction score
Yes, but years ago. I made some money slowly from them. I even now have nearly a payout but they don't but rarely send me anything except offers. Survey sites that make you wait forever to accumulate a payout may cheat you in the end. So watch out. Also, another tip, some sites will only use you for surveys for a limited amount of time before dumping you(whether you have funds you haven't been able to cash out or not). That's why so many old hands favor Mturk. 'Cause you can cash out once a day, everyday. Having issued such dire warnings, I'm currently waiting for my 100.00 Amazon GC from YouGov. Only 100,000 points. Duh. But a good site to try and well known. There a few others. Look at My Points, Mindfield, Quick Rewards, Valued Opinions, Survey Savvy, Branded Surveys. These I have gotten money from recently. Some not so much though. I still get surveys from a number of these sited. I don't use them much any more. Be wary and careful about how much you trust them. You may do the work and not get the pay. ...sorta like you haveta be on Mturk.
Yeah I have tried a handful of different survey sites in the past. I got a payout once from Inbox dollars but was curious on if anybody else had used them because it seems most surveys I am not qualified for and that most of the money is in their offers, which, a lot of them you have to spend money to get the money so..yeah lol Thank you for the input!

Reactions: alk69

rsv777

Reaction score
Yeah I have tried a handful of different survey sites in the past. I got a payout once from Inbox dollars but was curious on if anybody else had used them because it seems most surveys I am not qualified for and that most of the money is in their offers, which, a lot of them you have to spend money to get the money so..yeah lol Thank you for the input!
Check out gain.gg

Reactions: Minx2121

Dills

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this HIT/Requester?
"PDF information extraction and organization to Excel - Pat Douglas"
Just caught it but the UI only includes vague instructions and a submit button, at 50$ I really want to complete it but there seems to be no material provided to work from.

Status
Not open for further replies.