07/13 - Relax, It's Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that's why most people just opted to get a Raspberry Pi instead when the Nintendo Classic line first got announced.
I laughed when I saw the price of the NES classic. It's pretty laughable when you have been able to do that exact thing on tons of other stuff for ages.

Reactions: Tcs757

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I laughed when I saw the price of the NES classic. It's pretty laughable when you have been able to do that exact thing on tons of other stuff for ages.
People that were paying 300 bucks for it, that's nuts, it's not bad for 60 when it looks like a nintendo and all that.

Reactions: klyde

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Verbal Learning and Face Recognition(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Andrew Smith [A2TQNYTYKDVS5K] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 112
Description: In the present experiment, you will be asked to make judgments about faces and words. We are examining memory and decision-making. You can expect to view two short videos, view photos of faces, complete some short questionnaires and a verbal learning task
Qualifications: Exc: [94012619-94105] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; SurveyGroup [1276] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Video will not play for me.

Reactions: mboone73

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
People that were paying 300 bucks for it, that's nuts, it's not bad for 60 when it looks like a nintendo and all that.
Yeah, I think I remember people paying out of their asses for it and I was like seriously? Yeah, 60 isn't too bad though especially since it's already set up and stuff. You don't have to do any work like put it together like the Pi.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I remember people paying out of their asses for it and I was like seriously? Yeah, 60 isn't too bad though especially since it's already set up and stuff. You don't have to do any work like put it together like the Pi.
Pretty much, I took a couple hours to add some extra games to it so all in all not a bad purchase.

Reactions: klyde

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much, I took a couple hours to add some extra games to it so all in all not a bad purchase.
I haven't looked at it in awhile but I remember recalling it sounded incredibly easy to mod and put games on so that's cool that you did that. NES games are so tiny. I used to have a folder full when I played an emulator on my computer.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't looked at it in awhile but I remember recalling it sounded incredibly easy to mod and put games on so that's cool that you did that. NES games are so tiny. I used to have a folder full when I played an emulator on my computer.
There's 300 MB of space on the classic so you can literally add hundreds of games.

Reactions: klyde and ducky

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
There's 300 MB of space on the classic so you can literally add hundreds of games.
Oh yeah. You'd be able to put more games than you could play or even want to play lol.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Good morning fellow humans. I'm going to the chicken and waffle joint for dinner, so today is guaranteed to be a good day.

Let's get some damn money.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning a small part of a new language | Accept
Requester: Svenja Wagner [A1GI8QAWWQYJ3I] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 5400
Available: 1
Description: Learn words in a new language by matching words to images. You will see pictures and words and hear sounds. $4.00 total pay.
Qualifications: CompletedMF2 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
$[/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

egryan1

Reaction score
Hey just got up are these grubhubs safe to do I see there is no TO

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
great music to turk to...

Reactions: Peachy

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
I can't get motivated this morning. Still sitting at $0. Might go sit outside for a bit and come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.